[复制链接]

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 22:45:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
有很多报道提起下周一DA将会对默里提起检控。让我比较感动的是很多MJ粉打电话到DA,要求默里戴着手铐上庭。“当MJ因为一个莫须有的案件而被逮捕时,他被拷了手铐,公开羞辱。”Samantha DeGossen说,她通过互联网发起了此次抗议活动“默里不是被相同对待,为此我们感到非常愤怒。”
也许我们也应该团结起来,表示抗议。

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100206/...jackson_doctor

Charges to be filed in Michael Jackson's death

LOS ANGELES – The circus that swirled around Michael Jackson when he was alive rolled on Friday as the doctor expecting to be accused of involuntary manslaughter in his death planned to stage a surrender at a courthouse but called it off after prosecutors announced charges will be filed next week.

Instead of the promised appearance by Dr. Conrad Murray and his lawyers, a crowd of reporters and photographers gathered outside a branch courthouse only got a drenching from a rainstorm.

Murray, working as Jackson's personal physician during the singer's preparation for comeback concerts, has been under investigation since the 50-year-old pop star died June 25 after being administered the hospital-strength anesthetic propofol and sedatives at his rented mansion to help him sleep.

It's not clear what would have happened had the cardiologist shown up without a case being filed.

District attorney's spokeswoman Sandi Gibbons said the events had no bearing on when the case would be filed. She released a terse statement saying prosecutors will be filing a case involving Jackson's death on Monday, but it did not name Murray or specify the charges.

"The main thing is there's some paperwork that needs to be done. We're doing it and (the case) will be filed on Monday," Gibbons said.

The doctor's legal team has said Murray will be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

"We'll make bail, we'll plead not guilty and we'll fight like hell," said lead defense attorney Ed Chernoff.

The strange chain of events — which at one point saw reporters scramble from the courthouse to nearby recreational grounds called Polliwog Park for a news conference that never happened — fueled intense speculation about what was going on behind the scenes.

The developments occurred against a background of reports that police wanted to arrest and handcuff Murray, but that his attorneys were negotiating with the prosecution to avoid that.

Chernoff said he spoke with prosecutors Thursday about how Murray should be taken to court on Friday. Discussions broke down after the district attorney's office insisted Murray turn himself in at a police station, but not post bail and agree to be taken to court by police while in handcuffs.

"I told them there was no way in hell I was not going to bail my client out," Chernoff said. "They said forget it, that's our only offer."

A defense spokeswoman also earlier had said the prosecution had told Murray and his lawyers to be at court Friday afternoon.

Gibbons said that was "an absolute lie."

"We made no deal with them," Gibbons said.

Gibbons also said the district attorney's office and the Los Angeles Police Department were not at odds.

A law enforcement official close to the case has told The Associated Press that police wanted to arrest Murray at a home where he was staying and take him to a police station for booking. Top brass at the Los Angeles Police Department were unhappy with a surrender because it could appear Murray was being given special treatment, according to the official, who was not authorized to speak publicly and requested anonymity.

Various factors weighed in the desire of the LAPD to arrest Murray, including the possibility he might flee before arraignment, just as O.J. Simpson did in 1994, the law enforcement official said.

Jackson fans flooded phone lines at the district attorney's office and at the LAPD's robbery-homicide unit demanding that Murray be brought to court in handcuffs.

"When Michael Jackson was arrested for a crime he didn't commit, he was handcuffed and publicly humiliated," said Samantha DeGossen, a fan who organized the protest via Internet sites. "We're outraged that Dr. Murray is not being subjected to the same treatment."

Jackson was tried and acquitted on child molestation charges in Santa Maria, Calif., in 2005. He flew to Santa Maria on a private plane and surrendered to law enforcement authorities who handcuffed him and drove him to a jail to be fingerprinted and photographed.

DeGossen said a group of fans plans to be on hand Monday to protest outside the courthouse if Murray is allowed to surrender on his own.

"All we want is justice for Michael Jackson," she said.

Murray became the focus of the probe into Jackson's death shortly after a 911 call from Jackson's home last summer reported that the singer wasn't breathing despite efforts by the doctor to perform CPR. Murray told police he gave Jackson a powerful anesthetic and other sedatives that an autopsy blamed for his death.

The doctor maintains nothing he gave Jackson should have killed him.

New York-based attorney William Moran, who has represented high-profile clients, said it is not unusual for there to be friction between police and prosecutors in cases in the media limelight. Any attorney would push back against the prospect of a client being photographed in police custody.

"If you are either a patient of the doctor or considering becoming a patient of the doctor, it's hard to get past the image of your doctor in handcuffs," Moran said, adding that such an image could impact potential jurors.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

8万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 22:53:49 | 显示全部楼层
对!我们也应该团结起来,表示抗议
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 22:54:20 | 显示全部楼层
英语好地TX写邮件到这里也是个办法
webmail@da.lacounty.gov
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 22:55:49 | 显示全部楼层
我也觉得要戴上手铐,想想看见迈当年带上手铐的那一霎那,我感觉我气得都要疯了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

发表于 2010-2-6 22:57:42 | 显示全部楼层
哎,不要对LAPD抱有任何希望
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 23:01:36 | 显示全部楼层
我也觉得超级超级不公平!!!!!!!
亲爱的天使,我爱你~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 23:02:11 | 显示全部楼层
哎,不抱希望,那我们就只有等着绝望了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 23:05:22 | 显示全部楼层
怎样都要试一下啦
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 23:05:58 | 显示全部楼层
DeGossen said a group of fans plans to be on hand Monday to protest outside the courthouse if Murray is allowed to surrender on his own.

"All we want is justice for Michael Jackson," she said.

感动,这就是迈迷,永远都会为MJ挺身而出
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 23:07:26 | 显示全部楼层
美国其实是一个实实在在的种族主义..

当年会那样的对待迈迈就是因为迈迈是黑人
whatever happened ,I will always support and love you forever.I will rock with you all my life.you are my sweetheart,I love you with all my heart
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

21万

积分

圣殿骑士

信仰是永不停息的动力。

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-6 23:09:15 | 显示全部楼层
没错。当年他们凭什么这样对待MJ,仅仅是因为他的成就,最重要的是他是黑人吗?
小小微博:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 23:11:49 | 显示全部楼层
美国充满种族歧视
MJ is always in my heart
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

4万

积分

至尊天神

积分

热心助人奖

发表于 2010-2-6 23:13:38 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 mei.jasmine 于 2010-2-6 23:16 编辑

MJ不一样,他太不一样了!不仅仅因为他是黑人,更重要的是,他是如此有才!有名!有钱!
你既然陪伴我们成长,为什么不能让我们陪伴你老去?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

4万

积分

至尊天神

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-6 23:15:27 | 显示全部楼层
世界上到处充斥着不公平!!!对迈迈尤其不公平!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-6 23:15:37 | 显示全部楼层
美国的人权只是对白人来说的,黑人是没有人权的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 23:11