|
昨晚梦见michael对我笑,教我跳舞。醒来一场失落……在此献上一首英文诗,原作者mary frye。
Do not stand at my grave and weep
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
不要站在我的坟墓旁哭泣
I am not there, I do not sleep.
我不在那儿,我没有长眠
I am a thousand winds that blow.
我化作千缕吹过的风儿
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
我化作照耀金色麦田的阳光
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
我化作绵绵秋雨
When you awaken in the morning's hush
当你在寂静的清晨醒来
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
我化作绕成圈的鸟儿,迅捷的随风上飞
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
我化作温柔的星,在夜空闪烁
Do not stand at my grave and cry;
不要站在我的坟墓旁哭泣
I am not there, I did not die.
我不在那儿,我没有长眠 |
|