|
本帖最后由 may2009 于 2009-8-9 13:01 编辑
转载自mjfanclub,earth child 的帖子, 我翻译了一下:
OK I put in the text as the link wasn't working. Pay attention to the 5th paragraph after Dear Laura
由于链接失效,我只好自己输入。请注意“Dear Laura" 后的第五段文字。
CBS New Statement
posted by ht wf, Basic Membership
Friday, August 7th 2009 @ 2:50 AMpost viewed 141 times
Hi all,
致所有人: (应该是对HTWF网站上的所有成员)
I promised that I would tell you FIRST, any information before the world knows.
我承诺过我将在全世界知道之前优先告知你们一切。
Soon, CBS will report some information I have given them about the charity.
很快的,CBS将报道一些我提供给他们的关于这家慈善机构的消息。
This information is the First I've given to the media,
这是我首次向媒体提供信息。
and despite your feelings of being uninformed, you have always been my priority and will continue to be so,
尽管你们可能会觉得没有事先被通知,但你们一直是,也将持续是我最优先考虑的对象,
as that is how Michael wanted it.
因为这是Michael想要的。
You all recieved the ONLY information my counsel would let me give out.
你们接收到了我们顾问团允许我透露的一切信息。
Some of you have been worried, skeptical and concerned about the validity of the charity and for good reason,
你们中有些人对本机构的正当性感到焦虑,怀疑和忧心是有理由的,
with fake charities already claiming they are us, with every tom, john and harry trying to claim a bit of cash off a dead man's beauty,
因为确实有伪慈善机构声称他们就是我们,因为有这样那样的人在想尽办法从一个死去的人的善意中赚钱。
is enough to make you question your own mom.
这些都足够让你们质问你们的亲身母亲了。(这句翻译不大对味,大家意会)
I understand your concerns and I share them with you.
我理解你们的焦虑,我和你们有同感。
To honor my word, as I will always try to do with all of you,
为实践我的诺言(我会一直和你们一起去实践),
below is the statement I made the CBS. BEFORE it airs.
以下是我在CBS发布出去之前做的声明。
CBS:statement: July 29 2009
Dear Laura,
亲爱的Laura
This is Melissa Johnson and I did getyour messages. This is the first chance I've had to respond so I do apologize.
我是Melissa Johnson,我收到了你的来信。这是我首次有机会来回复你,对此,我表示道歉。
My staff have been warned to fend off the media for me, so I apologize if they were unkind.
我的员工因我之故被警告过远离媒体一点,所以如果他们有不和善之处,我代他们道歉。
I haven't been taking media requests since Mr. Jackson died for many reasons, but primarily
自从Jackson先生去世后,我对媒体一直没有回应,这其中有很多原因,但首要原因是我一直忙于
because I have been trying to protect the charity.
保护这一家慈善机构。
Also, because I was waiting on the autopsy report.
当然,我也在等待验尸报告。
The Jackson family do not know what is happening with the Jackson estate
Jackson家人并不知晓Jackson这里的财产怎样了,
and I've tried repeatedly to connect with them with vital information and get no response.
而我一直尝试联系他们以讨论一些关键信息,但没有得到任何回复。
As far as the Jackson camp that controls his estate, and his managers when he passed, in my opinion,
就控制Jackson遗产的Jackson团队和他过世后的那些经理人而言,在我看来,
they either let Michael die out of greed
要么是他们的贪婪,自私,和有意的忽视造成了Michael的死,
selfishness and willful negligence or they deliberately conspired to 'help' him die and made it look like he overdosed.
要么就是他们阴谋故意”帮助“Micheal死亡,然后让一切看起来像是他服药过量了。
Heal The World Foundation, the charity, was preserved completely with Jackson's management in the know
众所周知,”拯救世界基金会“完全是由Jackson经理团队维持的。
and it is precisely the new management staff that we were protected from.
而我们所要避开以免收损失的,正是这群新的经理人员。
The Jackson management that reports to you now is NOT his management staff of many years.
向你们报告的那个Jackson经理团并不是那个为Jackson工作了多年以来的经理团队。
They recently replaced a crew of managers and those people had been working with us for years.
他们近来替换了一大队长期以来和我们一起工作的经理们。
His old managers knew Jackson was in danger and
老经理们知道Jackson身陷危险,于是将我们的工作成果
kept our work and the preservation of the charity from them to protect it.
和维系该慈善机构的东西保护起来以免收侵害。
OFF the record:
*&&^^&***deleted were
Jackson's management of many years. I dealt only
with *&&^^% for most of them. (attachment off the record)
I held all the charity and its property safely waiting for these 'bad' people to be removed before our work would continue.
我将所有的慈善财产以安全的方式保护起来了,我在等待这些”坏人“被清除,这样我们的工作才能得以继续下去。
Then he died.
这个时候,他死了。
On The record:
1. We did not expect Mr. Jackson to die and we were not prepared to continue without Jackson.
我们没有想过Jackson先生会在这个时候去世,我们也没有准备过如何在没有Jackson的情况下继续下去。
We left the website up so the fans and family could have hope and grieve and for the protection of the charity.
我们没有关闭网站是为了让fans和他的家人有所希望,有地凭吊,也是为了保护我们这个慈善机构。
2. We have had hundreds of offers from major corporations and businesses all over the world
我们已经收到了来自世界各地的许多大企业的橄榄枝,
to make millions of dollars in partnerships and
他们希望参与进来以赚取大量财富。
our only actions have been to protect the property of the charity and
而我们的唯一举动一直就是保护我们的慈善财产,
console the fans and people who want to pay tribute in their own way.
安慰fans和那些想要以自己的方式致敬的人们。
3. We did not promote the charity before Mr. Jackson died
Jackson去世前我们没有推广这一慈善是因为
because it was expected he would participate to launch the initiatives.
我们预计他将亲自发起推广活动。
The charity was preserved for his participation.
该机构一直在等待他的参与。
The work done in the charity without Jackson had been going on for years while he stood trial,
在没有他参与的情况下,这里的工作也进行了好些年了,那时他在审判期间。
but not 'officially' but in our own time, expense
这些活动是非官方的,我们自己出钱出力,
and all to preserve his humanitarian legacy for his return.
这一切努力都是为了保持他的人道主义精神以待他的回归。
4. When he died, the site we were preparing with Jackson's management knowledge,
他死后,我们利用Jackson经理知识准备的网站涌入了大量乐于帮助的人。
was flooded with people grieving and eager to help. We could not turn them away,
我们不会不理会他们,
rather we asked them to wait and be patient till we connect with the family.
但是我们要他们耐心等待,直到我们和他的家人联系上。
5. The site was set up to receive donations and was preparing for a launch with Mr. Jackson
这个网站的建立是为了接收捐款,原本是等待Jackson先生来启动的。
( attached is the TOTAL amount we have accepted via the site.)
附件里有我们通过该网站接收到的捐款总额。
I think we received about 600.00 via mail in donations also. (see attached reports)
通过邮件获得的捐款大概是600左右。(见附件报告)
6. We have done NO media interviews, accepted NO large donations, made NO large agreements.
我们一直没有接受媒体采访,没有接受大金额的捐款,没有签订大规模的协议。
Our focus is fortifying the charity in case the same people who let Michael die,
我们的重心是巩固这一机构以免害得Michael死去的那批人又来让我们丧失信用,
try to discredit us, so they can take the charity property that was preserved FROM them.
以防那批人夺走防范于他们的慈善财产。
7. Our offices have been broken into and our vehicles, not to take valuables, but HTWF documents.
我们的办公室和车辆都被入侵了,入侵者目标不在值钱物,而是HTWF文档。
Forgive us if we wanted to wait for the autopsy reports before we spoke out.
请原谅我们,我们只是想等验尸报告出来之后再出来发言。 |
|