|
本帖最后由 LiberianGirl 于 2009-9-9 12:02 编辑
Stephanie Mills, 是一位美国黑人R&B和灵歌歌手, 曾得过Grammy,不漂亮但很有性格. 她是Michael在20岁左右拍<Wiz>期间(1977-1978年)的女友, 在2007年的一次电台采访中谈到与Michael的关系. 她曾去Michael那过夜,帮他洗衣服, 不过没有have sex, 她没见过Michael裸体, 不过见过他穿小内裤, 很cute; Michael是个很man的人和great kisser. 当主持人问她是否相信Michael有罪时, 她很坚定说No, 让我对她好感不少.
这有一张他们两的照片,
这是访谈的录音,
下面是这次访谈的英文原稿, 如果有哪位TX有兴趣有时间请帮翻译成中文.
DJ是指电台主持, SM是Stephanie Mills.
DJ: Stephanie, I gotta ask you this question before we get into it real quick about your single...
斯蒂芬妮,谈你的单曲之前我得花一点点时间问你这个问题。
SM: Ok.
可以。
DJ: Because I, I've heard this so many times and when I say it, people look at me like I'm crazy!
因为,因为我听说了许多次而每次我讲这个,别人总是望着我觉得我是疯子!
SM: Ok.
好吧。
DJ: Is it or is it not true that many, many years ago, you and Michael Jackson used to go out?
许多许多年前你和迈克尔.杰克逊经常约会,这是真的还是假的?
SM: Yes, it's true.
是真的。
DJ: I told ya'll! I told ya'll! People don't believe he ever had a black girlfriend!
听到了吧!!我早就说了!!人们不相信他有过一个黑人女友!
SM: I was his only little chocolate drop!
我是他唯一的黑人女友。
DJ: See, see, see, I told ya'll there's nothing about Michael Jackson I don't know!
见了吧,我告诉过你们没有迈克尔.杰克逊的事情是我不知道的!
SM: But that was a long time ago when I was doing The Wiz and Andy Warhol took us out to dinner and did an interview. In fact, it's in Andy Warhol's book; and I was dating Michael back then. I thought I was going to marry Michael but, you know, I'm too, I'm too dark.
但那是很久以前了,当时我在演《绿野仙踪》(注:她演女主角,当年是16岁的新星,这部戏是1978年的),安迪·沃霍爾带我们去吃晚饭并做了一个访问。事实上,安迪·沃霍爾的书上有写;我那时和迈克尔约会。我以为我要嫁给迈克尔不过,你知道,我肤色实在,实在太黑了。
DJ: Did you? Wow, that would have been something! But, let me ask you this...
你有没,让我问你这个问题。。
SM: Yes?
恩?
DJ: This is the question du jour, you know; it's just one that I HAVE to ask, Like, I feel kinda wierd asking it but, did you guys ever have sex?
这是今日关注的问题,我不得不问的一个问题,我觉得有点怪怪的,但,你们两个有过性关系吗?
SM: No, we never had sex. I never had sex with Michael.
,没有。我们从没有过性。我从来没和迈克尔上床。
DJ: Did you ever see it?
你曾见过吗?
SM: See what? You know what I want to say...Michael is very much a man and he's very, he was very loving, very caring and all that but I've never, we never had sex and I never saw him... I only saw Michael with his underwear on and he looked very cute!
见过什么?我所要说的是,迈克尔是个非常男人的人,他很可爱,很会呵护人,但我,我们从没有过性关系,我也没见过他的裸体。我只见过迈克尔穿小内内的样子, 看上去很可爱的!
DJ: Wow! Was it a print?
哇,四角内裤吗?
SM: Oh God!
天哪!
DJ: Wow, that was a long time ago!
哇,咸丰年代了!
SM: That was a long time ago.
咸丰年代了。
DJ: Well you know what, you sure answered my questions I had about Michael Jackson!
恩,你肯定回答了我关于迈克尔.杰克逊的问题了。
SM: I used to do Michael's laundry, 'cause I used to spend the night over there and I used to do his laundry. And you know what, this is the first time I've ever told anybody that.
我过去常帮迈克尔洗衣服,因为过去我常在那里过夜,所以就常帮他洗衣服了。你知道吗,我从没跟别人谈起过这些,这是第一次。
DJ: See, you know what...
恩,要知道。。
SM: 'Cause he lived, he lived on Sutten Place and he was filming The Wiz movie and I used to go over and spend the night and I used to do his laundry.
他住在Sutten Place,他那时正在演《绿野仙踪 》,我常去复习台词,在那过夜顺便洗掉他的脏衣服。
DJ: Wow!
哇!
SM: And we would go down to the laundry together so Michael is not what they a he's very real and he's very, and I've never spoke avout that but he's very just a regular kinda guy. We would do laundry together.
我们会一起下楼去洗衣房,迈克尔是个特真实的人,我从没说过,但我得说,他就是一个正常的男人。我们会一起做洗衣的杂事。
DJ: Well, I'm glad you decided to tell it here, exclusively...
你决定在这里讲述让我很高兴,独家访问。。
SM: I don't know what happened after Billie Jean and that huge success, he changed into something else but, prior to that he was cool.
我不知道《比利珍》发行之后跟随而来的巨大成功的背后发生了什么,他变成了大人物,可是在那之前,他人也不错。
DJ: Have you spoken with Michael over the years or you just haven't had any contact?
这些年来你跟迈克尔杰克逊讲过话吗,还是断绝了来往?
SM: I'm very real with Michael you know, like we...he knows I'm truly a Black woman so I approach him in a whole other way.
我对迈克尔.杰克逊是非常真的,他知道我是一个真正的黑人女性,所以我是以另外一种方式靠近他的。(她想说:所以我是走向他的心灵的?)
DJ: Ok.
恩。
SM: You know, and, and...
还有,
DJ: And how many people have seen him in his drawes, I mean, really?
还有多少人见过他穿内内的样子?
SM: I guess it's not that many. Maybe Brooke Shields, Tatum O'Neal..
我猜不是太多。也许波姬小丝、塔图姆·奥尼尔见过...
. DJ: Right, right.
是的,是的。
SM: They've seen him.
他们见过他。
DJ: I remember those but it just...
我记得,但。。
SM: But Michael is very cute in his little underwear!
但迈克尔穿小内内真的非常可爱!
DJ: Wow! Just answer me this...
请回答我这个问题。。
SM: What?
什么?
DJ: Do you, do you think that um...do you think that Michael Jackson is guilty?
你,你认为,你认为迈克尔杰克逊有罪吗?
SM: No.
无罪。
DJ: Ok, I don't either.
好的,我也认为没罪。
SM: No, I don't think he's guilty.
不,我不认为他有罪。
DJ: Alright, well Stephanie, you sure answered my questions about Michael Jackson and you guys' relationship.
好了,回答完毕了。
Male DJ: I'm just so surprised, like he didn't even try to...
我简直太惊讶了,他甚至不尝试想要。。
SM: Michael is a great kisser, I've kissed him!
迈克尔的吻功了得,我亲过他!
Male DJ: Aw man, no physicality...?
唉呀,没有身体上的。。
SM: No, no we didn't have sex.
没有没有,我们不曾有过性关系。
DJ: But you guys did like, tongue kiss and stuff?
你们是舌吻之类的吗?
SM: You guys are crazy!
疯了!
DJ: I LOVE Michael Jackson, I'm dying to know!
我狂爱迈克尔杰克逊,迫不及待想知道!
SM: He is a great kisser!
他吻人技术一流!
DJ: Wow!
哇!
SM: And he's very, very affectionate!
他充满了无限的温柔!
Male DJ: Where'd he kiss you at?
他吻了你哪里?
SM: Where'd he kiss me at? Where do you think he kissed me?
他吻了我哪里?你认为他吻了哪里呢?
BOTH DJs: WHOA!!!
哇哦!!
DJ: Wow! Stephanie Mills, what an honor! I tell you...let me just move along 'cause we can stay on Michael all day!
多么荣幸请到你来,史蒂芬妮,让我们转到下一个话题,我们可以谈迈克尔谈上一整天!
SM: I'll just say that Michael is very much A MAN! That's what I'm trying to say.
我想说迈克尔是个男人。我正尝试这么述说。
DJ: Yeah! Hello! Well, listen, I tell you what, I love Mike, wish him the best and everything and wishing you the best 'cause you have this new single out...
是的,哈哈,好,听着,行了,我爱迈克尔,祝他一切都好,也祝你事事如意。你推出了一张新的单曲。。
SM: I do, Healing Time, and a new album that's in stores Aug. 3rd, Born For This.
单曲HEALING TIME,和一张新砖BORN FOR THIS,8月3日上市。讲了迈克尔这么多,有天我会把他带到你们台,打奶油大战!
But you know what, ya'll talk about Michael Jackson so much, one day I may just bring him by your station and he'll cream you guys!
DJ: Ohh!!
噢!
SM: I bet you wouldn't be like that if he was right there, sitting right there with you!
我打赌他如果坐在你旁边你不会像那样。
Male DJ: Oh yes we would.
我会的。
DJ: Yeah, I would.
恩,我会啊。
SM: You would?
你们会?
DJ: Yeah, I probably would just freak out. I love Michael Jackson.
是啊,我很可能疯掉了。我爱迈克尔杰克逊。 |
|