MJJCN之星热心助人奖特别贡献奖

发表于 2010-2-8 11:51:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 小麦-Joserin 于 2010-2-10 14:59 编辑

陆续有几同学问写信的事儿了,我实在米时间一一答复。这里有一些国外歌迷写的邮件,大家借鉴下吧

Email地址:
LAPD邮箱地址:contact@lapdonline.org
DA邮箱地址:webmail@da.lacounty.gov

Dear sirs,

My name is Esther from the Netherlands. I want to express my concerns in the case regarding Michael Jackson's Homicide. Just like many other fans i follow the news real close. And what i saw this week made me scratch my head. It's like watching a ping pong game, one minute it's been told Conrad Murray will surrender the next minute he won't.

If you have any proof that this Conrad Murray is involved in the death of Michael Jackson i want to see an arrest and charges asap. Also i don't know how much truth there is in the bail that is anounced that he would have to pay but i think you can all agree that a $25,000 is way to little for a man involved in a homicide.

Not only that but you know as well as i do that when Michael Jackson's bail was set it was 3 million dollars. And that for a case we all know shouldn't have gone to court in the first place. The D.A at that time knew that very very well.

I also hope to see more arrest because Conrad Murray is not involved in this alone, you know it, i know it and so do lots and lots of fans. Please i beg you please make sure justice is done in this case, and not just a tiny bit of justice but justice all the way.

Kind regards,
Esther from the Netherlands

蓝色字是可以替换的名字

Dear Sir,
My name is Paula G. and I write to you because of my deep concern for the Michael Jackson murder case. These last months I have been patient hoping that justice would be served, but these last few days it is obvious that it won't.
Me and thousands or maybe millions of people around the the world do not understand what the LAPD is doing so the murderer of Mr. Jackson pays for his crime.
Why has it taken so much time to charge this man, who has pleaded guilty since the beginning?
Why is the bail only 25,000 dollars, what kind of bail is that for a declared murderer?
What twisted law permits a negotiation with a killer?
Why is this person not arrested with handcuffs and photographed like you did with Mr. Jackson even though you know and I know he was completelly innocent while this man has confessed the worst of crimes?
I am not only asking you this for me and the rest of the fans, I am asking you this also because this man orphaned 3 young kids, left a mother in the most horrible of pain and a whole family in sufering.
I ask you, all of you who work in this case from the bottom of my heart think of them when you work in this case, think that you work to serve justice, justice that millions are watching not being served by the LAPD.
Thank you.

Dear Sirs,

I am writing to express my deepest concern about what is going on with the Michael Jackson homicide investigation. I can't understand how it is possible that the DA office is negotiating with a person who confessed killing Michael and allowing the murderer to come freely and surrender. Is this a regular practice in the USA to treat suspects like that? When Michael Jackson was accused of something he didn't do, he was handcuffed and brought to the police. And Michael was innocent of any wrong-doing still the police was too quick to jump to conclusions and treat him like a criminal.

Conrad Murray confessed he gave Michael medicine that killed him. He is a dirty doctor. Yet he is allowed to treat patients, walk the streets, visit Michael's grave and surrender to the police on his own terms? This is unacceptable. We, the fans all over the world, want justice for Michael Jackson. And justice starts with arresting this doctor for taking a human life. Despite everything that happened this week I still haven't lost hope. I believe that justice will prevail. Please make it happen.

Regards,
Ekaterina
Michael Jackson fan from Moscow, Russia

The LAPD are taking a very long time to arrest Conrad Murray and file charges.

I hope the reason is that the case is being taken very seriously and not being played around with because the victim is Michael Jackson.

You managed to get Michael, an innocent man, arrested in a matter of HOURS and yet a murderer is walking free for eight months. The "justice" system sucks - you might as well REWARD criminals.

Michael Jackson was MURDERED and it seems like the whole world knows it but the LAPD and DA. Also...charges of manslaughter? Are you kidding me? How about 2nd degree murder? There is much more to this story - everyone knows it. It's Michael Jackson, come on! Just because Murray is a so-called doctor doesn't mean you should take it easy.

The whole world is watching and fans will not give in - we want JUSTICE

Dear Sir

I appreciate this is just one of many emails you will receive on this subject. I wonder if you will take the time to read it's contents and pay attention to what I, and others, say?

Will you pay the same attention to get to the bottom of this case as the attention you paid to persecute the deceased? I do hope that you pursue the facts of this case as dilligently as you pursued Mr Jackson.

Ultimately I hope that the truth prevails.

I truly hope the justice system seeks to find the truth, unlike the lies it sought when the deceased was on trial.

I would not want to judge anyone - I am not in possession of the facts; however you are, so it is you we must place our trust.

All fans would like Justice for Michael, his children and his family.

I pray that the truth prevails.

Ultimately I pray for Michael, his children and his family.

Yours faithfully

To Whom it May Concern:

I feel I must voice my opinion regarding the insanity surrounding the way the Michael Jackson case is being handled. Dr. Conrad Murray should be arrested. Why is so much time being allowed to pass before this takes place? This man is responsible for taking the life of another human being, someone who is very much beloved by people GLOBALLY. Years ago no time was wasted in handcuffing and arresting Michael Jackson, an innocent man, before the world. Why is Dr. Murray's arrest the subject of so much confusion and stalling? Do it already. Michael's children, family, friends and fans only want justice and we want the process to begin already. Enough politics. It's already bad enough that he will probably only end up getting a slap on the wrist for what he did. Remember a precious life was wrongly cut short at the hands of another.

Suzanne,
Brooklyn, NY

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?加入MJJCN

x
Beauty in the darkness
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

21万

积分

圣殿骑士

信仰是永不停息的动力。

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-8 11:55:23 | 显示全部楼层
晕了,我忘记写我是中国的歌迷了。。再写
小小微博:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-8 11:57:40 | 显示全部楼层
亲们都加油写。 可以多用几个邮件多发几封
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

13万

积分

圣殿骑士

大家亲切的称呼我老谭。。原名Tempo

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-8 11:57:49 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢小麦!
这就去写~~~猛写猛写!!
爱之深切则痛之不语。I don't want nobody else to hod you,Unless。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-2-8 12:00:15 | 显示全部楼层
突然觉得其实你写中文过去也没什么关系的,反正那些人又不会去看我们发过去的邮件,我们主要目的就是爆他们的邮箱,让他们知道全世界各地的人们都在关心着这个案子
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2010-2-8 12:01:43 | 显示全部楼层
我有一大疑问:为什么莫里会有这么钱做这么多秀,LA为什么不查查他的账户里的钱来源呢
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

Smile

积分

热心助人奖

QQ
发表于 2010-2-8 12:01:51 | 显示全部楼层
突然觉得其实你写中文过去也没什么关系的,反正那些人又不会去看我们发过去的邮件,我们主要目的就是爆他们 ...
高丽君 发表于 2010-2-8 12:00

楼上,说得是。现在放假,有空弄爆他们的邮箱。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-8 12:02:14 | 显示全部楼层
同意5L亲的话。加油发邮件
想迈迈想得心疼!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-8 12:04:03 | 显示全部楼层
很奇怪的是 我用谷歌邮箱发了一次 结果邮箱被封了..
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

迈迈的子民

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-8 12:19:40 | 显示全部楼层
我的邮箱超多,每个都发一封
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

守护他一辈子

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-8 12:22:11 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 goodol 于 2010-2-8 12:25 编辑

我的,也交流一下:
Dear Sir, (亲爱的先生)

This is my first time I write an Email for a celebrity, but he is also a human being, who deserves justice like the founder of the United States of America once proclaimed. (这是我第一次为一位名人写电子邮件,但他也是一个人,正如美国的奠基者所言,他也需要公正)

Though I wonder if you will spare any time to read people's thoughts, I still voice mine. We want justice, we need justice. (虽然我很怀疑你会不会花点时间来读读人们的所想,但我仍然发出我的声音,我们想要公正,我们需要公正)

About Mr. Jackson, there're so many untrue stroies and unfair treatments. All these things disappooint not only tens of millons of fans around the globe, but also  the people who are willing to spend one minute to understand the entire matter of the made-up junk. (关于杰克逊先生,已经有太多不真实的故事和不公正的待遇。所有这些事情不仅让全球数以千万的歌迷失望,也让任何愿意花一分钟弄明白子虚乌有的编造其原委的人失望。)

I truly hope the justice system seeks to find the truth, unlike the lies it sought when the deceased was on trial. (我真诚地希望司法系统能寻找真相,而不是像已逝者当年接受审讯那样)

I would not want to judge anyone - I am not in possession of the facts; however you are, so it is you we must place our trust. (我不想评判任何人--我没有事实;但是你们有,因此你们是我们必须信任的。)

Any one who dares to have the beautiful vision about this world needs the truth, any one!(任何人对这个世界有美好愿景的人都需要真相,任何人!)

I pray that the truth prevails. (我祈祷真相大白)

Ultimately I pray for Michael, his children and his family. (最后,我为迈克尔,他的孩子和他的家庭祈祷)

God bless you (上帝保佑)

Yours faithfully (落款)
无时无刻的想念
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

守护他一辈子

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-8 12:26:25 | 显示全部楼层
很奇怪的是 我用谷歌邮箱发了一次 结果邮箱被封了..
飞来飞去的飞飞 发表于 2010-2-8 12:04

我刚用谷歌邮箱发的,还没收到退信,恩,再等等看。
无时无刻的想念
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-8 12:27:21 | 显示全部楼层
已经发了,大家加油。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-8 12:27:48 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 InnaNedved 于 2010-2-8 13:34 编辑

我写了两封了……
虽然错误很多……但是我真的尽力了……T-T

Dear Sir:

I’m a high school student from China. I’ve concentrate on Michael Jackson’s death for months, I consider that there’re too many evidences showed Murray is suspected and should be treated as a suspected criminal. So I insisted that Conrad Murray should be handcuffed at least!

Don’t you remember how the police treated Michael Jackson for a case which he hadn’t done? FBI searched Neverland and treated Michael Jackson as a suspected criminal. I don’t want to say much about that because I feel ashamed to talk about those kinds of things. I just want to remind you what to do.

I used to think American-law is equal and strict. But now I see the darkness and unfair in it. Even if I’m a girl thousand miles away, even if I’m not a local American, even if I can’t read news all over the world, I can still feel a WEB OF SIN!

You know exactly what had happened, right? If not, why don’t you do more research? All these things made me believe that there is something hides in the darkness. I’m sure you’ll understand what I mean! Michael Jackson is a victim of the police brutality!

I want to tell you: Michael Jackson’s fans are from all over the WORLD! The WHOLE WORLD is waiting for the FINAL JUSTICE!

I’m now in winter holiday. I’ll concentrate on the case day and night. So ,take care! What you will do is absolutely a representation of your country!

This is it!

To be continue…

Zheng from China
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

迈迈的忠诚卫士。

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-8 12:30:53 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢!!
正好我英语不咋的
Michael  Jackson    I  Love  You 。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 00:10