|
本帖最后由 stroller 于 2010-11-18 17:31 编辑
Thank you all. Goodnight.谢谢,晚安。
Most of all I want all of you to understand that he loved all of you so much. He had a great love for all man kind.我最想要你们知道的就是他非常爱你们,他对所有人类都有大爱。
I will miss his laughter. I will miss his silly jokes. I even miss our arguments.我想念他的笑。想念他傻傻的玩笑,甚至想念我们的争吵。
We are family. A famous family, but a family whose lost one of its members.我们是一家人,有名的一家人,也是失去了一位成员的一家人。
My brother was a perfectionists, and they are paying no regards to quality我哥哥是个完美主义者,他们却对质量毫不关心。
It bothers me that they can't get the deals done fast enough.最困扰我的就是他们迫不及待地想要达成交易。
I want his legacy to be respected as if he were here.我想要他的遗产像他在世时一样得到尊重。
Since my brothers passing, over one billion dollars has been profited.自从我哥哥去世后,已经赚了10亿利润了。
This story has not ended, things are still unfolding.故事还没完,还会有其它事情揭发出来。
Let me say this in closing about everything 让我用一句话来所有这些事做个总结。
Questions about death conspiracy, whether or not to buy the album, many questions.关于死因的阴谋论,是否买专辑等等许多问题。
I can't tell you what to do, but I can tell you what I think my brother would want我无法告诉你如何去做,但我能告诉你们我认为我哥哥想要怎么做。
one more question再一个问题。
They could care less about why and how he died, or maybe they already know他们对他如何死的,为何会死毫不关心,或者他们早已知道了。
But what's worse then harsh is that my brother isn't here, and all these people are more concerned about making money off his death但比尖刻更糟的是我的哥哥已经不在了,所有这些人更关心的如何从他的去世上挣钱。
I know this may seem harsh, but this is the truth, as I know it.我知道这听起来很尖刻,但这是事实,我知道。
Some of the songs are him, and some aren't. I would be my life on that.有些歌是他的,有些不是。我敢以性命来打赌。
Like I said, Sony and the executors have 250 mil reasons to influence the public.正如我所说,索尼和执行人有2.5亿个理由去影响大众。
I dont know what they heard, surely not what I heard我不知道他们听到了什么,肯定跟我听到的不同。
And as to the vocal authenticators, they work for pay. And I wasn't there when they did their analysis至于证实声音的那些人,他们是为报酬而工作。而且他们分析时我不在现场。
You must understand, Sony is a power house in this business你们必须明白,索尼在行业中势力庞大。
It didn't happen the way it was mentioned in the letter事情和信里写的并不一样。
I was informed by someone who attended that meeting at the studio我是被某个在录音棚参加了会议的人告知的。
On a side note, the letter released by the Estate另外,关于遗产公司发布的那封信。
If they don't even have enough product for one album how are they going to make 10 albums?如果他们没有足够的东西来做一张专辑,怎么会计划去做上10张?
I'd like to hear what they played Sony, or did Sony even care?我想要听听他们放给索尼听的是什么,也许索尼根本就不关心?
McClain couldn't find enough product for one album 麦克莱恩无法找到足够的素材来凑足一张专辑。
Why would Sony sign a 10 album deal over a period of seven years and 索尼为何签一份为期7年,出10张专辑的合同
I found this to be very interesting 我觉得这很有意思。
From what I heard, he didn't care about the quality or how complete the vocals were.据我所知,他对歌曲的质量和完整性毫不在意。
Calling all over the place looking for music with my brothers voice on it 四处打电话搜罗有我哥哥的声音在上面的音乐。
Okay, after this Sony deal was inked, McClain went to work putting together the first album 好吧,跟索尼的合同签署后,麦克莱恩开始拼凑第一张专辑。
Im sorry its taking so long I get emotional 很抱歉久等了,我有些激动。
Maybe they were too busy getting deals done 也许他们都在忙着签约吧。
Neither of the executors didn't show up to pay their respects 没一个执行人出现在现场致敬。
I invited McClain to the burial, Ironically, he didn't show up 我邀请了麦克莱恩去葬礼,讽刺的是他没有出现。
Like AEG, they were cutting deals with the Estate before I could get my brother in the ground. May he rest in peace. 和AEG一样,在我哥哥下葬之前,他们就开始和遗产公司谈交易了。
In fact, when I heard about the Sony deal, it made me sick 实际上,当我听到和索尼的交易时觉得恶心。
Sony has 250 mil reasons to convince the public that it is his voice, if you know what I mean. 索尼有2.5亿个理由要说服大众那是他的声音,如果你们懂得我的意思。
But I think they all know all now it is not him 但我想他们都知道那不是他。
Now McClain points the finger at Sony, when he got the tracks before it even went to Sony 现在麦克莱恩指责索尼,可录音带被送去索尼前是在他手上的。
I heard the music and I immediately said it wasn't his voice 我听了那些音乐,马上就说那不是他的声音。
At which he called me to come down and hear my brothers music, may he rest in peace. 在那里他电话给我让我去听听我哥哥的音乐。
Teddy Riley was brought in just to mix and insisted on switching studios 特迪瑞利只是被叫来做混音的,他坚持要换一家录音棚。
My first thought was, what are they trying to hide 我的第一反应就是,他们想要隐藏什么。
John McClain insisted that no family members were allowed at his studio where the project was being completed 约翰麦克莱恩坚持不让家人进入最后项目完成的录音棚。
I became suspicious about the album, when I heard when armed guards were involved since my brothers passing, May he rest in peace. 自我哥哥去世后,我听说他们请来了武装保安,就开始对这张专辑有所怀疑。
We don't see eye to eye 我们互相不对付。
The family and the executers of the Estate, Branca and Mclain are not on the same page 家族和遗产公司执行人布兰卡和麦克莱恩不是一路的。
let me go back and say something that you, the public, may not be aware of 让我回过头来说一些你们、大众都不知道的事情。
Me and my nephew were the first to say that it wasn't his voice on some of the tracks 我和我的侄子是第一个指出有些歌上的声音不是他的人。
A: I have to give you history behind the project in order to answer this question correctly 要正当地回答这个问题,我得给你们说些这个项目背后的历史。
Q: How do you feel about the new Album? 问题:你对新专辑感觉如何?
Like I said, No coincidence 如我所说,绝非偶然。
Don't be surprised if the Oprah show with my parents air's again during the AEG trial 如果在AEG审判期间,奥普拉重放对我父母的采访也不必感到惊讶。
I guess, in Oprah's mind my brother is still on trial, even though he's not here, may he rest in peace. 我想,在奥普拉的心里,我哥哥仍在接受审判,即使他已经不在。愿他安息。
Like I said before, no coincidence 正如我以前说过,不是偶然。
Q: How do you feel about the Oprah interview?问题:你对奥普拉的访谈感受如何?A: I didn't watch the interview, im sure everyone saw the show she had prior to my parents. 我没有看访谈,我肯定每个人都看了那场她对我父母居高临下的访谈。
I want the truth to be known. 我想要人们了解真相。
I want to spend some time on as many questions as possible, Feel free to ask whatever you like, there is nothing too personal 我想花些时间回答尽可能多的问题,请随便提问,任何问题都不会显得太个人。
Hello everyone, let me say for the record my computer has not been hacked, this is me. 各位好,我的电脑没被黑客攻击,这是我。 |
|