世界名人明星深情缅怀流行之王

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-6-28 00:43:24 | 显示全部楼层
i love you more ,hee hee!!wow! i just wanna be starting sth.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2009-6-28 00:44:44 | 显示全部楼层
我不愿再看下去了,,
只想说,,
我的王,,请笑着走吧!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-6-28 00:55:51 | 显示全部楼层
MJ 终于可以休息了,愿你安息
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-6-28 01:06:04 | 显示全部楼层
Celine Dion:

"I am so devastated by this terrible news," Celine says. "From the beginning of my career, he was my idol in show business. He was a genius and an incredible artist!!

"I remember when I was growing up and watching him on TV, and all his videos... I had his poster on my wall...he was so amazing...his singing, his writing, his dancing.

"We had the same record company, and they knew I was a huge fan, so when things started to happen for me, they arranged for us to meet. I was so nervous, and so excited at the same time, and Michael was so nice. He autographed one of his hats for me.... I was so thrilled.

"Years later, he came to see my Las Vegas show and we spent some time together....and we were really looking forward to seeing his show in London. It's unbelievable that he's no longer with us. It still hasn't sunk in.

"I guess we're just finding out what happened, but all I can say is that he must have been under an enormous amount of pressure... to do the shows, and to keep on top of everything, plus this was going to be his big comeback. This is a lot of pressure and it can be overwhelming for anyone. I'm sure it was just too much to handle.

"Right now, along millions and millions of others I am so sad....and I just want to send my prayers and love to Michael's family. I can't imagine how difficult this is for them....to lose someone so special. And it's the same for everyone in the world who loses a loved one. It just keeps reminding us of how precious life is, and that we never know when it's our time. God Bless his soul."

席琳迪翁:
“我很痛恨的这个可怕的消息, ”席琳说。 “从一开始我的职业生涯,他是我的偶像演艺界。他是一个令人难以置信的天才的艺术家!
“我记得我的成长过程,并在电视上看着他,和他的所有影片...我有他的画在墙上...他是如此惊人的...他的歌声,他的写作,他的舞蹈。
“我们有相同的唱片公司,他们知道我是一个超级歌迷,所以当事情开始发生对我来说,他们安排我们见面。我是如此紧张,所以兴奋的同时,和迈克尔就这样不错。他亲笔签名,他的帽子,我....我是如此激动。
“年后,他来见我的拉斯韦加斯表明,我们花了一些时间和我们在一起....真的期待看到他的节目在伦敦举行。这是令人难以置信,他不再与我们联系。但迄今仍未沉没,没有消息。
“我想我们只是找出发生了什么,但我能说的是,他必须受到了巨大的压力...这样的节目,并随时顶部的一切,再加上这是去是他的大逆转。这是一个很大的压力,它可以压倒一切的人。我相信这只是太多处理。
“现在,随着数以百万计的其他人我感到非常伤心....我只想把我的祈祷和爱迈克尔的家庭。我无法想象有多么困难,这是他们....失去某人如此特别。而且同为每个人在世界上谁失去亲人。这只是不断提醒我们的是如何宝贵的生命,我们永远不会知道什么时候我们的时间。真主保佑他的灵魂。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

无空间雕刻师

积分
发表于 2009-6-28 01:09:26 | 显示全部楼层
kris allen & adam lambert 追忆迈克尔.杰克逊
版权声明:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
http://videotrek.blogbus.com/logs/41588603.html

rain222777@FRNEWS新闻组

我刚与Kris Allen和Adam Lambert坐下,我们有很多话题要讨论,但我还是控制不住地先与他们提到了迈克尔.杰克逊。

事实上,在这周一,FOX将重播这一赛季的杰克逊主题夜的演出,也就是那场Allen演唱“Remember the Time”,Lambert高歌“Black or White”的那场秀。

Allen第一张拥有的专辑就是1991年杰克逊的Dangerous…

“他是我这一生见过最具有影响力的音乐人。”Allen说,“从艺术家的角度看,他做的任何一件事都是无比正确的。”

他继续道,“他做的每一张专辑都有一种让你感到愉悦的能力。它让你能感受到杰克逊本人和他的音乐。他是个天才,彻头彻尾的天才。”

Lambert回忆起他听到1982年的Thriller时,“他的嗓音是独此一家的,没有人有他那样的声音。而且,从某种程度上,他给人们带来的视觉盛宴是史无前例的,是时代的先驱,充满突破。当时真的没有第二个人可以做到那样。”

Lambert又补充说到这位冲破界限的流行天王。“他以一种前所未有的方式去定义性和种族,他并非那种具有很明显男性特征亦或女性特质的人,他总是处在那种微妙的灰色地带,从某方面来说他就好比‘无所谓黑或白’(Black or white, it doesn't matter)那样,他能将许多东西都糅合在一起,我认为那非常酷。”

№版权声明:
转载时请以超级链接的形式标明原文出处和作者信息,请勿删减。

英文原文链接http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/ ... ichael_Jackson.html

Michael,谢谢你带给我的一切,愿你在天堂与那些历经人间苦难的孩子们永享安宁快乐纯真...I LOVE YOU FOREVER
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-6-28 01:41:36 | 显示全部楼层
这些能让我心碎!我停止不住眼泪!
我爱你,我真的真的好爱你!好强烈!!!!!
你拯救过那么多孩子的生命!如今却拯救不了自己!!!!你曾经尝试拯救世界,世界却拯救不了你!!!!我恨死这个世界了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-6-28 02:24:14 | 显示全部楼层
我不能接受!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-6-28 02:36:47 | 显示全部楼层
为什么会这样!!!!!!!
你陪伴我17年了,我还要再有17年!!!!!!!!!!!!
不要离开我。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-6-28 04:26:39 | 显示全部楼层
没有看到chris tucker的
mjjmjjjjjj
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

管理员

飘渺岛主

积分
发表于 2009-6-28 06:25:16 | 显示全部楼层
Spike Lee Remembers Michael Jackson
By Tim Morrison Saturday, Jun. 27, 2009
Director Spike Lee

In 1996, Spike Lee — director of films from Do the Right Thing to Malcolm X to the recent documentary Kobe Doin' Work — traveled to Brazil with Michael Jackson to produce the music video for his controversial song "They Don't Care About Us." He talked to TIME about his experiences, Michael Jackson's legacy and having the Gloved One as a houseguest.

What's your favorite Michael Jackson song?
I was born in 1957; he was born in 1958. And so I grew up, literally, with Michael Jackson. We both reached adolescence at the same time. And I had a big Afro like he did, and I hoped that the girls would like me the way they liked Michael — but that wasn't happening. And you know, I loved him as a solo artist, but I have a special place in my heart for the stuff he did with the Jackson 5: "I'll Be There."

Do you remember the first time you heard it?
No. My memory's shot. I'm in Cannes, France, for a conference; I left dinner last night, got home, I turned on CNN and there it was — him being rushed to the hospital. I didn't go to bed the whole night. I just kept watching CNN. So it's a big, big, big, big loss for the world. And I'd like to make this comment: I've seen too many people talking about Michael like they knew exactly what he did. Let's celebrate his genius, his musicality, his gift, his talent, and leave the other stuff at least till he gets buried. Let's celebrate his life now. That's the way I feel.

I can hear Michael Jackson in the background right now.
Yeah, my friend is driving me to Monaco for dinner, and I went out to this store and bought Michael Jackson's greatest hits. So, as we got in the car I said, "This is our driving music!" Going from Cannes to Monaco, listening to the greatest hits of Michael.

What was he like when you worked with him on the video for "They Don't Care About Us?"
Michael was great. He had a sense of humor. He worked hard. People talk about how hard Kobe Bryant works; he didn't work harder than Michael Jackson. This is what I've come to learn. You know, I did a documentary on Kobe, I know him; Michael Jordan, I worked with him a little; Michael Jackson — when you love what you do that much, it's not work. So you can go longer and harder and faster and quicker because it's not a burden. You love what you're doing.

And did you talk to him on the set? Was he accessible?
Oh yeah! Michael was a citizen of the world. I said, "Mike, let's go to Brazil to do this." And he said, "Let's go, Spike!" And it's great when you work with people who say stuff like that — it's not a matter of budget. He wanted to do it? We were going!

Had you met him previous to that?
Yeah, I met him at dinners and stuff like that, but that was the most intimate time I had been with him. Can I tell you a quick story? Michael Jackson called me up and said, "Spike, I want meet you, I'm coming to New York." I said, "Well where you want to meet?" He says, "I want to come to your house." I live in Brooklyn! He wants to come to my house! So, Michael Jackson came to my house in Brooklyn, New York — this was when I was living in Fort Greene. And he said, I want you to direct a video for me. My new album's coming out, pick a song. So we listened to all the songs and I picked "Stranger in Moscow." And he said, I don't want you to do that one. And I said, "Michael, just tell me which one you want me to do! Why ask me to pick one?" And he laughed and he said he wanted me to do "They Don't Care About Us." That's how it happened.

How did he like Brooklyn?
Well, I dunno if he'd ever been there before. We spent like two or three hours just talking. I mean, we're the same age. I'm less than a year older than him. To be honest, I dominated the conversation, because I was trying to really tell him how much impact he had on my life. And I could just not believe that Michael Jackson was sitting in my living room in Brooklyn, New York. It was amazing.

I just want to get back quickly to "I'll Be There." What sort of associations did you have with that song? What did it mean to you?
I just remember being young, loving that song, starting to get interested in girls; it was just that period of time. And here's the thing that I remember: growing up, as far as girls, everybody didn't like Michael. They liked Tito, they liked Jackie, they liked Jermaine — it was like the Beatles, the girls had their favorites. It was not always Michael, Michael, Michael.

Was he always your favorite Jackson?
Oh yeah. But I wasn't a girl though.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-28 06:39:30 | 显示全部楼层
艾丽西亚·凯斯:感谢杰克逊打破了所有的规则,这激励着我们也有希望打破规则,因为我们能从中获得利益

Alicia Keys thanked Jackson for breaking "all the rules" and "inspiring us all to hopefully break the rules, because we have to break the rules in order to reap the benefits."
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-28 06:50:07 | 显示全部楼层
Wyclef Jean: "He came to see me at the studio and he spent a whole hour with me," Wyclef Jean said. "We talked Haiti, we talked about Jamaica and we talked about music, and that was one of the greatest times ever in my life"

嘻哈歌手克里夫·金(生于加勒比海国):他到工作室来看我并和我一起度过了整整一个小时,我们谈论海地,牙买加(海地牙买加都属于加勒比地区)和音乐,那是我一生中最伟大的时刻。
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-28 06:58:43 | 显示全部楼层
Smokey Robinson: "He was 10 years old, and he had just come to Motown, and [Motown artist and Jackson 5 mentor] Bobby Taylor and I used to take Michael to the golf course with us. He would ride around in the cart with us and critique our golf game, and when we'd hit a bad shot, he'd laugh. I was absolutely flabbergasted when I saw how talented he was when he was 10 years old. He was 10, but he was 30! He sang like he was 30, he danced like he was 30. He was awesome."

老牌歌手斯莫克·罗宾逊(摩城艺术家及J5的老师):当他刚刚进入摩城唱片时,他只有10岁。鲍比·泰勒和我带迈克尔去高尔夫球场,他会骑着车跟着我们批判高尔夫运动,当我们击出一记坏球是,他就大笑。当非常震惊的发现才10岁的他就有着惊人的天赋。他才10岁,但是他又像30岁。他唱歌像30岁的人那般成熟,他跳舞也跳得如30岁的人,他非常了不起。
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-28 07:02:53 | 显示全部楼层
In a statement, Lionel Richie said Jackson was "a world phenomenon. He was very misunderstood, but yet tried to desperately to be a part of this world. We all watched him as he struggled with that balance."

莱昂内尔·里奇在一份声明中说:杰克逊是世界现象,他被深深的误解,他曾拼命试图融入这个世界。我们都看着他努力的平衡着。
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

913万

积分

管理员

积分

热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

楼主| 发表于 2009-6-28 07:07:12 | 显示全部楼层
Bette Midler described Jackson as "a showman without equal."
"I personally intend to only remember the best of him, his kindness, his charm, his superb musicianship, his magical dancing and his beautiful voice," she said in a statement.

贝蒂·蜜德勒在一份声明中形容杰克逊是一位无敌的表演者。我只愿意记得最好的他,他的和蔼可亲,他的迷人,他的超高音乐技巧,他魔力般的舞蹈和优美的嗓音。
Deep in my soul
You were there
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-5 05:32