迈克尔·杰克逊中国网  - 歌迷论坛

找回密码
 加入MJJCN

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 43730|回复: 187

【The King of Pop in his own words】 MY LIFE by Michael Jackson(中英文对照)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 02:59:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 kissmoremj 于 2009-8-16 14:02 编辑

半个多月前我买的加拿大出的一本纪念杂志,里面全是MJ自己说的话,今天我把他打出来和大家一起重温他辉煌的一生。本来我是有翻译成中文的,但是做到一半,我发现自己中文是那么的贫乏,以至担心我的翻译不能很好的表达MJ的意思(我发现翻译真的不仅需要英语好,对中文的词汇和表达水平也有很高的要求,在这里向论坛里一直为大家提供翻译的同学们表示我最由衷的敬意),所以我打消了翻译的念头。我想迈迷应该是懂英语的,因为我一直以为MJ的歌,除了优美的旋律,醉人的歌喉,他的歌词也是很值得仔细品味的。下面他说的话其实不是很难懂,至少比专业评论或者新闻报道要容易懂,甚至比他的某些歌词还容易懂呢。看着他的原话,仿佛他就坐在你面前和你侃侃而谈,你甚至都能感觉他的音容笑貌!真的,相信我,用心去看他的原话,你一定会听见他那醉人而温柔的声音。。。

wq1.jpg 封面扫描

" Music was  always natural for me. When I was little,any music would start,they couldn't tie me down. It's just a natural instinct. I have always loved show business and have always enjoyed making people happy,and I would do it all again. But I have also had to live my whole life in a fishbowl. I have every disguise I can think of. My dream is to just go anyplace,like Morph from X-MEN,so nobody would know who I am. There have been so many lies written about me and I want people to know that unless they hear it from me,don't believe it. I'm just a person who wants to be honest and do good,make people happy through the talent that God has given me. To my fans in every corner of the earth,every nationality,every race,every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for your love and support."
音乐对我来说就是自然,在我小的时候,任何音乐都难不倒我。它对我来说就是一种自然的本能。我一直热爱巡回演出(ms言不由衷哈),并且很高兴能给人们带来快乐,我也总是不断的在这么做。但是,这也使我的整个生活暴露在众目睽睽之下,所以我尽可能的伪装自己。我的梦想就是像X战警里面的变形金刚那样可以去任何地方,这样没有人知道我是谁。关于我的报道有太多的谎言,我希望人们知道,除非他们是亲耳听到我说,否则不要相信。我只是一个诚实,勤奋的,通过上帝赐给我的才能给人们带去欢乐的人.
我的歌迷,不管你在世界任何角落,任何国家,任何民族,任何语言,我从心底爱着你们,感谢你们对我的爱和支持。

1. BRON A  STAR
一颗新星冉冉升起
There was never a doubt about his future

"I used to dance to the rhythm of the washing machine. My mom went to the corner store to wash clothes and people would crowd around and watch me."
我以前经常随着洗衣机的节奏跳舞。那时(我陪)我妈妈去街头洗衣店洗衣服的时候,人们都会围着看我跳舞。

"It was Gladys Knight and a guy named Bobby Taylor who discovered us for Motown. They were on the bill of some the shows we were doing,and they would watch us and were impressed."
是Gladys Knight和一个叫Bobby Taylor(Motown的老板)的家伙发现了我们。那时他们看到我们的演出留下了深刻的印象。

"We went to school,but I guess we were even different then because everyone in the neighborhood knew abous us. We"d win every talent show and we always had money and we could buy things the other kids couldn't,like extra candy and bubble gum. We'd be passing out candy... That made us popular."
我们去上学,但是我猜我们还是与众不同,因为邻居都知道我们。我们在每个才艺表演中获胜并且赢得奖金,这样我们可以买很多别的孩子不能买的东西,比如超大的糖果和泡泡糖,我们把这些分给他们,这使得我们很受欢迎。

"There were times when I had great times with my brothers-pillow fights and things. When we were on the road we were so silly. We played games. It seems like when you're under pressure you find some kind of escapism to make up for that,because the road is a lot of tensions."
我和我的兄弟们曾经度过了一段很伟大的时光——比如玩用枕头打仗之类的游戏。当我们在去演出的路上时是如此的傻。我们玩游戏,看起来就像是在压力下找到某种逃避现实的方法来缓解压力,因为在去演出的路上心里确实很紧张。

"I would do my schooling,which was three hours with a tutor,and right after I would go to the recording studio"
我每天和家庭教师学习3个小时,然后马上就得去录音棚。

未命名m11.jpg
"I don't do sports. It's dangerous,and there's a lot of money being counted on and we don't want to risk anything. My brother hurt his leg in a basketball game and we had to cancel the concert,and just because of him having an hour of fun,thousands of people missed the show and we were being sued left and right.I don't think it's worth it."
我不做运动,这是危险的,我们不想冒任何风险。有一次我的哥哥在一个篮球比赛的时候弄伤了腿,我们不得不取消演唱会,就因为他短暂的快乐,成千上万的人错过了节目,而且我们还被起诉。我觉得这是不值得的。

"I had pimples so badly as an adolescent it used to make me shy. I used to not look at myself. I'd hide my face in the dark,I wouldn't want to look in the mirror,and my father teased me... Every child star suffers through this period because you are not the cute and charming child that you were. You start to grow and they want to keep you little forever."
青春期的时候长粉刺使我太难堪了,它让我羞于见人。我都不敢看我自己,我把我的脸隐藏在黑暗中,我不敢照镜子,而且我爸爸也嘲笑我。。。每个童星在这个时期都会备受煎熬,因为你不再是从前那个可爱迷人的小孩,你开始长大,可是他们却希望你永远长不大。

"As a little kid I was always busy.We would do concerts,travel to another state or country...Then it would be time to record the next J5 album,then it was another Michael Jackson album..."
在我很小的时侯我就非常忙碌,我们要开演唱会,要不停地穿梭于别的州或者国家之间,然后又要录下一张J5的唱片,然后又是下一张迈克尔杰克逊的唱片。。。

"On stage for me was home. I was most comfortable on stage,but once I got off stage I was very sad."
舞台对我来说就是家,我在台上感觉更舒服自在,但是一旦离开舞台我就觉得非常忧伤。

"Life as part of the Jackson5 was wonderful. There's a lot of wonderment in being famous. I mean,you travel the world,you meet people,you go place--it's great. But then there's the another side,which I'm not complaining about. There's a lots of rehearsal and you have to put in a lot of your time,give a lot of yourself."
作为杰克逊5的一员感觉太好了,出名确实有很多好处,我的意思是,你可以周游各地,大开眼界,可以结识不同的人、去不同的地方,这非常棒。但也有另外一面,我不是在抱怨,会有很多彩排,必须花很多时间,会失去自我。

评分

参与人数 1经验 +30 金钱 +45 收起 理由
七七 + 30 + 45

查看全部评分

没有你的世界荒芜一片

If I had the power to change one thing
it'a bring you back today
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-15 03:00:39 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kissmoremj 于 2009-8-17 12:30 编辑

2.THE KING OF POP
流行音乐之王
Sensation that changed music forever
改变音乐的不朽神话
未命名m10.jpg

"I said I want to do an album where every songs is like a hit record...and that became Thriller. To this day I believe it is the largest selling record of all time."
我说过我想要做一张唱片,里面每首歌都能够成为冠军歌曲,于是颤栗就产生了,从这天开始,我坚信它将成为史上销量最大的唱片。

"King of Pop was first said by Elizabeth Taylor on one of the award shows...and fans picked up on it. It became something that happened all over the world."
“流行音乐之王”这个称呼第一次是伊丽莎白泰勒在一次颁奖晚会上说的,后来歌迷就开始这么叫,于是就在全世界流传开来。

"Quincy asked me to write a song with a rock edge. The same day,I went to the recording studio and literally just started to sing 'Beat It'. It literally came that fast."
昆西叫我写一首摇滚风格的歌,就在同一天,我去了录音棚并且开始一句一句唱"Beat It",它简直出来的太快了。

"The day after the Motown25 show,Fred Astaire called me. He said,'you're a hell of a dance.Man,you really put them on their asses last night'... It was the greatest compliment I had ever received in my life and the only one I wanted to believe. Later,he invited me to his house and he went over my 'Billie Jean' performance step by step. Then I showed him how to moonwalk."
在摩城25周年晚会的第二天,Fred Astaire给我打来电话,他说,“你简直是个舞蹈魔鬼,伙计,你昨晚真的把那些老顽固惊呆了”我相信这是我一生中收到的唯一一次最伟大的恭维。后来,他请我到他家,一步一步的重复我的Billie Jean舞步,然后我教他怎样月球漫步。

"Once the music plays it creates me. The instruments move me,they control me. Sometimes I'm uncontrollable and it just happens--boom,boom,boom--once it gets inside you."
音乐激发我的创作灵感,那些乐器打动着我,控制着我,有时候我不想被控制,但是它就不知不觉发生了boom-boom-boom,那种感觉直指心灵

"I had been wearing a single glove for years before Thriller. I felt that one glove was cool. Wearing two seemed so ordinary."
我在颤栗之前就戴一只手套了,我觉得一只手套很酷,戴两只看起来太普通了。

"I used to watch James Brown on the television,and I used to get angry at the cameramen because when ever he could really start to dance,they would be on a close-up so I couldn't see his feet. I'd shout,'show him!'show him!' So I could watch and learn.
我以前经常在电视上看詹姆斯布朗表演,每次他真正开始舞蹈的时候我就非常生摄影师的气,他们总是给他一个大特写镜头,我就看不见他的脚,于是我就大叫,“拍他的脚,拍他的脚"这样我就可以学

"Paul McCartney and I frist met at a party in Los Angeles. We shook hands and he said,'I've written a song for you.' I was very surprised,and then he started singing 'Girlfriend.'"
我和保罗第一次见面是在洛杉矶一个晚会上,我们握手时他说,我给你写了一首歌,我很惊讶,然后他就开始唱“女朋友”

"'we are the world'is one of the most favorite things I've done. I'm proud of that...It was reached a lot of people. Touched a lot of people. We raised a lot of money,heightened awareness...It was a beautiful thing.'
“天下一家”是我最喜欢做的一件事,我为它骄傲。它影响了很多人,感动了很多人。我们筹集到了很多钱,让很多人受益匪浅。。。太美好了

"My friend Elizabeth Taylor got me to stop being a recluse. Every Thursday we go to the movies together. I said I could get Warner Bros. to put aside a studio just for us to watch films in private, but she forces me out. We walk into the theater,sit down,and walk out. Every time we leave the audience all stands up and applauds."
我的朋友伊丽莎白泰勒叫我不要隐居。每逢星期四我们会一起去看电影。我说我可以在我的私人影院为我们放映华纳兄弟的电影,但是她一定要逼我出去。我们走进剧院,坐下,然后离开,每次我们离开的时候所有的观众都会站起来向我们欢呼尖叫。

未命名m9.jpg
"I'm a slave to the rhythm. Sometimes I look back at the footage of myself dancing and I go,'did I do that?' If I'm doing a movement and I go 'bam' and I grab myself,it's the music that compels me to do it"
我是节奏的奴隶,有时候我回头看我跳舞的片段,我也会问,“晕死,我真的做了那个动作吗?”。我在做舞蹈动作,然后突然我抓裤裆,那是音乐让我那样做

"I wrote a song called 'Dirty Dianna' about groupies,but I took it out of the show in honor of Princess Dianna. She took me aside and said,'Are you going to do''Dirty Dianna' ? I said no.  And she said,'No,I want you to do it.' When she died,I wept and wept for weeks afterwards."
我写了一首歌叫“卖弄风情的戴安娜”。但是在我给戴安娜王妃的那场演唱会上我取消了这首歌。她把我叫到一边,问我:“你会唱”卖弄风情的戴安娜”吗?我说,不。她说,”不要,我希望你唱这首歌。”她刚去世的那几个星期,我几乎悲痛欲绝。

"I had No.1 records in 1969 and '70 and still entered the charts in 2001 at Number 1. I don't think any other artist has that range. It's a great honor. I'm happy. Today's artidts grew up with my music,so they want to emulate me. When I was little,I was James Brown,Sammy Davis,So I understand. It's a compliment."
我在1969年和70年代就有过冠军歌曲,如今到了2001年,我仍然拥有世界第一。我想这是其他艺人很难达到的成绩。这是一种伟大的荣誉。我的音乐伴随着如今的年轻艺人成长,他们也竭力模仿我。当年我也曾模仿詹姆斯布朗,萨米戴维斯,所以我能够理解(他们模仿我),这对我是一种恭维。

"I believe in God. A lot of entertainers they make money and they spend the rest of their lives celebreating that one goal they reached,and with that celebration comes the drugs and the liquor. And then they try to straighten up and they say,'Who am I? Where am I? What happened?' And they've lost themselves and they're broken. You have to be careful and have some kind of discipline."

3.DREAM PLACE
梦幻国度
A magic home he called Neverland
一个神奇的家他叫它梦幻岛

"you can go to park. I can't go to park,so I created my own at Neverland... my own water space,my own movie theater...my own theme park. That's all for me to enjoy."
你可以去公园,但是我不能,所以我创造我自己的梦幻岛。。。我自己的水上世界,我自己的电影院,我自己的主题公园,这些可以让我尽情享受。

"When you don't have a childhood,like myself and other child stars,you try to compensate for the loss later on and you try to catch up. But what I like to do is help other children who are less fortunate than I am-kids who are terminally ill,kids who have diseases,poor children."
当你像我或者其他童星一样没有童年的时候,你会尽力补偿和找回曾经失去的童年。但是我更愿意帮助那些比我小时候更不幸的孩子,比如那些生病,身患癌症的小孩和贫穷的孩子。

"When I see children,I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see."
当我看见孩子的时候,我看见了上帝的脸。这就是为什么我如此热爱孩子,那就是我所看见的。

未命名m6.jpg
"I love rides and things like that. This brings out the child that lives in everybody."
我喜欢玩旋转木马之类的游戏,这些能够唤起藏在内心深处的童心。

4.A LIFE IN HEADLINES
Fighting back against gossip and rumors
和八卦小报流言蜚语作斗争
未命名m5.jpg
"I gain strength from the fact that I know I'm innocent. None of these stories are true,they are totally fabricated. I'm a warrior,but at the end of the day I'm still a human being,and it does hurt--very,very much."
我坚信我是无辜的。那些故事都不是真的,他们全部是一派胡言。我是一个战士,但是归根结底我还是一个普通人,这些事情深深的伤害了我---真的,非常非常伤害我

"I am a black American. I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am... I have a skin disorder that destriys the pigmentation of my skin. It's something that I cannot help."
我是黑人,我以我的种族为荣,我以我自己为荣。。。我得了一种皮肤病,皮肤色素受损,非我所愿、我无能为力。

"People said I was faking during the trail,but I fell coming out of the shower and bruised my lung very badly. There was a scan done and you can see the swelling. There's no faking with this. I was going to court every day in immense pain."
人们说我在庭审期间假装生病,但是我真的是在洗澡的时候摔了一跤,而且摔的非常严重,你可以从照片上看到我的腿肿的有多严重。我绝对没有装。我都每天忍受着巨大的疼痛坚持上庭。

"There's a time when I give a concert...I like to have as many people who would like to come and enjoy the show. And there's a time when you like to be in private-when you cut the light. That's your private space."
在我开演唱会的时候,我喜欢所有热爱我音乐的人都来欣赏我的表演。但是在关掉灯的时候,我希望那是我的私人空间。

"Don't judge a person by what you hear or read... There is so much tabloid sensationalism. Don't fall prey to it. It's ugly. I'd like to take all the tabloids and burn them... Some of them try to disguise themselves,but they are still tabloids."
请不要仅仅凭你听到的,或者读到的信息去判断一个人。。。很多小报都在制造耸人听闻的报道。不要相信小报,它们太丑陋了。我恨不得把所有的小报拿去烧掉。。。虽然其中有些试图掩饰自己,但他们归根到底还是八卦报纸。
没有你的世界荒芜一片

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-15 03:03:02 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 kissmoremj 于 2009-8-25 11:24 编辑

5.LOVE AND MARRIAGE
爱情和婚姻
The women who shared his life

"Brooke shields was a love of mine. We were romantically serious for a while. But my dating and relationships with girls have not always had the happy ending I desired.
Something always seemed to get in the way."

波姬小丝曾经是我的恋人,我们曾经正式交往过。但是我和女孩的相处总是不能像我希望的那样有一个愉快的结果。有些事情好像冥冥之中注定一样。

"When Dianna Ross got married it was hard for me. I wanted her to be happy,but I was a bit hurt and a little jealous because I've always loved Dianna and always will"
戴安娜罗斯结婚的时候对我很难过。我希望她幸福,但是我很伤心并且有一丝的嫉妒,因为我一直都很爱她并且会永远爱她。

"There have been a lot of wonderful women in my life. Many girls want to know what makes me tick--why I live the way I do--trying to get inside my head. They want to rescue me from loneliness."
我生活中有很多优秀的女孩,很多女孩想知道到底是什么让我要按这种方式生活----她们试图进入我的内心深处想把我从孤独中解救出来

"We frist met when she was seven years old and I was 17. This was in Las Vegas. She used to come and see my show. The Jackson5 was the only family show on the strip,and she used to come as a little girl and sit right up front. She came quite often,and then she'd come backstage and talk. I thought she was sweet."
我们第一次见面的时候她7岁我17岁。那是在拉斯维加斯。她(lisa)经常来看我演出。那个时候杰克逊5是当时唯一的家庭组合,她总是像个乖乖女一样安安静静的坐在前排看我表演,然后她会到后台来玩并且和我交谈。我觉得她好甜蜜。
w3.jpg
"I saw this picture of Lisa Marie on a magazine cover where she's married,which really tore me to pieces because I felt that it was supposed to be me. I really did."
我是在一本杂志封面上看到她的结婚照才知道她结婚的消息的,当时我心都碎了,因为我一直以为新郎应该是我。真的。

"Debbie and I love each other for all the reasons you will never see on stage or in pictures. I fell for the beautiful, unpretentious,giving person that she is and she fell for me just being me."
我和黛比彼此相爱,是因为那些你们永远无法在舞台或者照片上看到的理由。我被她朴实无华的自然美吸引,而她也为一个真实的我而倾倒。

6.JOY OF FAMILY
家庭的乐趣
Blood was definitely always thicker than water
血浓于水

"There is no miracle in life that compares with watching your child come into the world. I love family life...everything about it. I want them to grow up being surrounded by love and by family."
这辈子没有什么比亲眼看着自己的孩子来到这个世界上更神奇的事情了。我热爱家庭生活。。。一切的一切我都喜欢。我希望他们在家庭和爱的滋润下幸福成长。

"We were a family that sang all the time. We would take the furniture out of the living room and dance. We would have a songwriting competition while we washed the dishes...while we were cleaning. Music was our destiny."
我们家每时每刻都充满歌声。我们可以为了跳舞把家具从客厅搬出去。我们在洗碗和打扫卫生的时候都会比赛创作歌曲。音乐就是我们的宿命。

"I've had so much fun working with my sister. I'm closest to Janet of all the family members. We laughed,We cried. We had a lot of fun."
我和我妹妹一起工作的时候非常快乐,在所有家庭成员里面我和珍妮关系最亲。我们一起笑,一起哭,我们在一起很开心。

"My first memories of my mom are of her holding me and singing songs like 'You Are My Sunshine' and 'cotton Fields'. She has always had a beautiful voice. I suppose I got my singing ability from my mother--and of course from God."
我对我妈妈的最初印象是她抱着我给我唱'You Are My Sunshine' 和 'cotton Fields'。她的声音非常美,我猜我的歌唱天赋多半是继承妈妈的遗传---当然也是拜上帝所赐。
未命名m2.jpg

"When you have a special ability as a child you don't realize it,because you think everyone else has the same gift that you have. I didn't realize why they were clapping or crying or starting to scream. Later in life people would say,'Do you realize you have a special talent?" But you know that talent is not from our doing--it's from above. So I was always humbled by people who would come with accolades or adulations."
当你还是个孩子的时候你不会意识到自己有某种特殊能力,因为你以为每个人都和你一样。那时我弄不明白他们为什么鼓掌,为什么哭,甚至尖叫。后来人们会对我说:”你知道你有特殊天赋吗?”但是你知道吗,其实那些并不是我们做出来的而是上天的赐予。所以我总是很谦卑的对待人们对我的赞美和崇拜。

"If you really want to know about me,there's a song I wrote which is the most honest song I've ever written. It's called 'Childhood'. You should listen to it."
如果你真的想了解我,我曾经写过一首最真实反映我自己心声的歌,叫“童年”,你应该去听听。

Have you seen my Childhood?                          你见过我的童年吗?
I'm searching for the world that I come from     我一直在寻找我来自的世界
'Cause I've been looking around                       因为我环顾四周
In the lost and found of my heart...                   在我心里迷失和留下的部分
No one understands me                                    没有人理解我

Have you seen my Childhood?                           你见过我的童年吗
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth         我在寻找我童年的奇迹
Like pirates in adventurous dreams,                  就象海盗在冒险的梦中
Of conquest and kings on the throne...              梦想那些征服者和王座上的国王

Before you judge me, try hard to love me,          在你对我做出判断之前,请试着爱我
Look within your heart then ask,                         把目光投向你的内心,然后问自己
Have you seen my Childhood?                            你见过我的童年吗?

------From "Childhood", by Michael Jackson
w2.jpg 封底扫描
没有你的世界荒芜一片

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 03:03:22 | 显示全部楼层
實在太感謝了
很喜歡看到mike的說話
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2009-8-15 03:09:11 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢,只因为我们共同的爱
没有你的世界荒芜一片

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 03:13:54 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢kissmoremj! 多听听MJ自己说的话和他的音乐,自动屏蔽各类霉体。
Truth shall prevail.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

4万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 09:33:27 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢翻译啊!!!坐下来慢慢看!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 09:39:11 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了 mark细看
yes,my lord
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 09:44:07 | 显示全部楼层
好文章 我一直想找到他说得原话 细细品味
你无处不在 却无处可寻
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 10:24:29 | 显示全部楼层
可是一看到空着的帽,手袜,又不得不
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 11:09:37 | 显示全部楼层
比年那些垃圾报道,强多了,,,,期待更多的翻译。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

6万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-8-15 11:13:45 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了,我慢慢看。
love you forever
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 11:27:21 | 显示全部楼层
1# kissmoremj
回复
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 13:59:45 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主,收藏起来细细品味
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-8-15 14:13:55 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢翻译.楼主辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:45