帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 02:31:24 | 显示全部楼层
不错啊!!!
支持
Thank you for all your love !Michael  I need you ......I just can't stop loving you...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-10-16 02:54:38 | 显示全部楼层
封面帅呆了!~
Love lives forever
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 03:05:12 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 03:14:48 | 显示全部楼层
感謝暸先看看
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 03:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
要看看是什么
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 03:40:35 | 显示全部楼层
回复一个!全是英文,偶头好晕呀~~~
I Love Michael Jackson Forever!!!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 03:50:10 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for sharing
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
QQ
发表于 2009-10-16 03:54:40 | 显示全部楼层
我要看图,所以回复。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分

普里策新闻奖论坛人气王

发表于 2009-10-16 03:56:20 | 显示全部楼层
這個要看看,感謝分享
R.I.P. Michael Jackson Long Live The King
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 03:58:23 | 显示全部楼层
感謝樓主提供分享。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 04:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
下載珍貴照片
Sexy     

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 05:12:06 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ritahsu1986 于 2009-10-16 06:02 编辑

試着翻譯,並更加的口語化,.....若有翻譯不妥之處,請見諒!

NEW YORK - This week's Entertainment Weekly has the inside story on Michael Jackson's final performances and the film that captures his last days.  His tragic death last June shook the world, and now Jackson is returning to the stage - and the screen - thanks to some revealing raw footage, a director he trusted, and the resurrecting power of his adoring fans
紐約訊
本周的娛樂週刊內幕故事--MICHAEL JACKSON的最後公開表演,以及在其死前的日子裡,所完成的影片,
他於六月不幸逝世而震驚了全世界,現在傑克森正要回歸舞台與銀幕,
感謝公開了部分的毛片,導演對此深信不疑,他認為是麥可粉絲們賦予麥可重振的力量
With a 50-show engagement set for London's 02 arena, Jackson wanted to give his fans the ultimate Michael Jackson concert experience, a career-capping spectacle to end all spectacles.  It was right there in the name: "This Is It."  But at age 50, Jackson hadn't performed on stage in more than a decade, and as he rehearsed the show at L.A.'s Staples Center, his collaborators sometimes worried that he was pushing himself too hard: not eating enough, not getting enough rest.  "Don't worry," Jackson told director Kenny Ortega.  "Just put the people all crushed up against the stage.  They're my fuel.  They're my food.  Their love will get me to the end."
隨着準備倫敦O2中心50場演唱會,傑克森要帶給他的粉絲們更無與倫比的演唱會感官經驗,
麥可打算從這一生令人跌破眼鏡的舞台職業生涯中金盆洗手-
THIS IS IT,就此結束-這真是恰如其名。
但是50歲生日時,傑克森卻無法再繼續站在舞臺上表演,
而他在L.A.'s Staples Center的彩排,他的合作夥伴擔心麥可太過於給自己壓力,
他吃的很少,沒有足夠休息時間
麥可告訴導演肯尼奧特佳-
別擔心,只須讓人們擠滿舞台前緣,他們是我的精神食糧,,他們對我的愛將會伴隨我走向終點。
The announcement of Jackson's London concerts was greeted with both excitement and skepticism.  Many speculated that Jackson simply needed the money, but Randy Phillips, president of the concert promotion firm
AEG Live, says there was more to it.  "After the press conference, I asked him, 'Why now?' He said, 'Because I've spent 12-and-a-half years bringing my kids up, and now they're old enough to appreciate what I do - and I'm still young enough to do it.' Yes, he had to clean up his finances.  But money was not the primary motivating factor."
麥可的倫敦演唱會伴隨着懷疑與興奮,許多人猜測因為麥可只是因為需要錢,
但是AEG公司總裁表示,那只是其中一個原因.
在記者會後,他問麥可為何是現在?
麥可說:因為我已經花了12年半陪伴着我的孩子長大,現在他們已經成熟到可以知道我在做啥工作,
而我還很年輕,我知道我還可以開演唱會.
麥可是需要整頓他的財務與債務狀況,但是金錢並不是最主要的因素。

As the production got under way, it quickly became clear that Jackson's creative ambitions for the concert were beyond anything he'd ever attempted.  With the budget already past $24 million, Jackson told his team he wanted to recreate one of the world's largest waterfalls on the stage.  "I was ready to jump off the balcony of my office," Phillips says.  "We went and met with Michael, and Kenny said, 'Michael, you've got to stop.  We've got an incredible show, we don't need any more vignettes.'  Michael said, 'But Kenny, God channels this through me at night.  I can't sleep because I'm so super-charged.' Kenny said, 'But Michael, we have to finish.  Can't God take a vacation?' Without missing a beat, Michael said, 'You don't understand - if I'm not there to receive these ideas, God might give them to Prince.'"
隨着演唱會開唱日漸逼近也逐步漸上軌道,很快清楚見識到麥可對籌辦演唱會的野心與寄望,而且是建立在他所能掌控的任何事物上,
因為演唱會預算已經花了將近2400萬元,但是麥可告訴他的舞台團隊-他還想要在舞臺上搭建一個世上最大的瀑布,
菲利浦說:當時我已經打算從我辦公室的陽台上跳下去!
導演肯尼說:我們趕緊找麥可開會,
肯尼說:麥可,你必須停止,我們已經創造了一個令人難以置信的表演,我們真的不需要再增加任何的橋段,
麥可說:但是肯尼,神總是在夜晚跟我對話溝通,為此我壓力很大,我晚上幾乎無法成眠.
肯尼對麥可說:麥可,我們必須完成它,讓它告一段落,神不可以去度個假嗎?
麥可毫不遲疑的馬上接口說道:肯尼你不懂,如果我沒有確實執行這些想法,神也許讓歌迷們轉向王子(歌手).
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. The truth will win this marathon in court.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 05:58:13 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ritahsu1986 于 2009-10-16 05:59 编辑

試着翻譯,並更加的口語化,.....若有翻譯不妥之處,請見諒
Many outsiders wondered whether Jackson could pull off the physically grueling task of mounting 50 concerts.  His collaborators were reassured as they watched some of the world's best young dancers struggle to match his moves.  Still, Jackson did look awfully thin.  "I was always handing him Boost drinks and meal-replacement things," says choreographer Travis Payne.  "We all encouraged him to eat as much as he could.  But at the same time, I understand: When you eat a lot and then you dance, it hurts.  It was all for his art, I think."  There was only so much anyone could do to influence Jackson, says Ortega: "He was loved and considered.  I told him I worried about him.  But we weren't there as his nurses.  We were his creative team.  He was in charge of his life. He was his own man."
外人懷疑麥可這50場演會是否在客觀面上真能確實執行
他的合作者已獲得執行上的保證,因為他們已經看過部分世上最好的年輕舞者,來配合麥可的舞蹈動作.依舊,傑克森總是看起來虛弱,
Travis Payne說〝我總是幫麥可拿飲料與一些墊墊肚子的東西〞,
我們總是鼓勵麥可多吃點,但在同時我也了解到,當你吃完又去跳舞,會造成傷害,
我想這都是為了他的表演,
導演說:任何人事物都可以影響到麥可,他是被喜愛卻又充滿爭議的.
我常告訴他我很擔心他,
但是我們是他的創造團隊,並不是他的專屬護士,
他得為他自己的生命負責,他得自己負起責任.
Jackson had insisted on retaining a full-time private physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, who was paid through the show's budget to oversee his medical needs.  Dr. Murray is now the focus of a manslaughter investigation.  "Michael was very confident in the doctor," Phillips says.  "I actually tried to talk him out of hiring him.  I didn't want to spend $150,000 a month on a doctor, since we were playing in London, which has phenomenal medical resources.  It was the first time Michael and I had cross words with each other.  He admonished me that he needed a doctor 24/7, the same way Barack Obama did, because his body is what fuels this whole business.  Michael prevailed on that.  And I guess, looking back, we know why."
麥可堅持要保留私人的全職醫師-墨里醫師,借由演唱會預算來支付費用,進而監督麥可的醫療需求, 墨里醫師目前正在以過失殺人罪被重點調查,
菲利浦說:麥可真的十分信任這位醫師,
我經常是告訴麥可該停止雇用這醫師,只要我們到了倫敦開始表演,我不打算每個月拿15萬美金給這醫師.來應付這些驚人的醫療需求.
這是我跟麥可頭一次針鋒相對,
麥可警告我說:他需要全天候看護他的醫師,就像歐巴馬總統一樣,因為麥可的身體就是這所有商業活動的動力,
所以麥可說服了我,
我想,現在事後回憶-我們知道原因了.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2009-10-16 05:58:44 | 显示全部楼层
試着翻譯,並更加的口語化,.....若有翻譯不妥之處,請見諒
After a team of editors distilled the footage to three-and-a-half hours, and Phillips - in conjunction with the executors of Jackson's estate - agreed to go ahead with a movie.  Ortega was asked to direct.  The heads of four major studios were able to see fifteen minutes of footage, and after that a bidding war erupted that lasted more than a week.
隨着這三個半小時的鏡頭記錄下,
菲利浦與麥可的遺產執行委員會同意繼續推展成電影形式,
奧特佳被要求直接導演並製作15分鐘的電影粗剪毛片,展示給四大主要片廠龍頭,
接着就爆發了一場持續一個多星期的競標戰.
Ultimately, Sony won the auction, paying $60 million for the right to release the film.  And after that point, the task of crafting a movie began, and no one wanted to waste a moment.  "At first they wanted to get the film out by Michael's birthday, August 29," Ortega says.  "I said, 'No way.'  They came back to me the next day and said, 'We'll give you Halloween' - which was actually okay.  Halloween was Michael's favorite holiday."
最後SONY以六千萬美元價格購買下發行權,贏得這場競標戰,並且當下時間點就開始了電影的後製作業,
沒有人想浪費任何一點時間
,起初,他們想在麥可生日8.29發行上映這電影,
奧特佳說:我辦不到,不行.
第二天他們回來,說:我們讓你在萬聖節上映.
我覺得這執行上可行,麥可最喜歡萬聖節了.
Some wonder if the fiercely private Jackson would be comfortable with audiences getting such an intimate look inside his creative process. Ortega is confident Jackson would give This Is It his blessing: "I know Michael, and I know why he wanted to do This Is It.  As long as the film is based on those reasons - letting his children see what he loved in his life, giving something back to the fans who were so loyal to him through thick and thin, sharing his concern about the health of our planet - why wouldn't Michael be happy?  He didn't intend not to finish this project.  It was an accident."
有人懷疑傑克森是否樂意與他的觀眾分享,這些參與他私人又激烈的創作過程時刻,
奧特佳深信認為麥可將會對〝this is it〞這部電影給予祝福.
我了解麥可,我也知道他為何要進行〝THIS IS IT〞
只要這部電影建立在這些理由上------讓他的小孩了解他生命中所熱愛的,回饋給始終忠心跟隨麥可,陪他度過人生低潮的歌迷們,分享他在乎與關注於我們地球健康的理念,
麥可為何會不樂意?他真的很想完成這些計畫啊!(這是反述-他並不是打算不去完成這些計畫)
這真的算是一個意外
Jackson's last rehearsal wrapped just ten hours before his death.  Those who were there that day say that, with less than three weeks left to go until opening night in London, Jackson left that night feeling confident and strong.  "We were walking to our cars at about 12:30," Phillips says.  "He put his arms around me, and, in that little, lilting voice of his, he said, 'Thank you for getting me this far.  Now I can take it from here.  I know I can do this.'  I think it was the first time that, in his heart and soul, he accepted that he could come back, and that he could be great again."  (Page 20)
麥可最後彩排進行完畢後的10個小時就去世了,
相關人士說:只要再不到三周的時間,就可以進行倫敦首晚開唱了.....
麥可離開的那晚看起來是非常強大與充滿自信的,
菲利浦說:那天我們步行到我們汽車那邊,大概快12點半,
那時麥可用他的雙臂環抱我,然後
用非常小聲.微弱的聲音說:感謝你陪我一路走來,我想我可以在此重頭來過,我知道我做得到,
我想在邁可心中與靈魂深處,
這是第一次,他確信他真的可以重返舞台,而他將會重返往日光彩榮耀.
Source: Entertainment Weekly / MJ data bank
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:59