Phone 310-727-6500
Fax 310-727-0565

LA警察局的EMAIL

contact@lapdonline.org

写英文,谢谢。
(不会写就别写了,或者找人帮忙,不要复制粘贴以下范文,请自己写自己的!)

范文:

Dear sirs,

My name is Esther from the Netherlands. I want to express my concerns in the case regarding Michael Jackson's Homicide. Just like many other fans i follow the news real close. And what i saw this week made me scratch my head. It's like watching a ping pong game, one minute it's been told Conrad Murray will surrender the next minute he won't.

If you have any proof that this Conrad Murray is involved in the death of Michael Jackson i want to see an arrest and charges asap. Also i don't know how much truth there is in the bail that is anounced that he would have to pay but i think you can all agree that a $25,000 is way to little for a man involved in a homicide.

Not only that but you know as well as i do that when Michael Jackson's bail was set it was 3 million dollars. And that for a case we all know shouldn't have gone to court in the first place. The D.A at that time knew that very very well.

I also hope to see more arrest because Conrad Murray is not involved in this alone, you know it, i know it and so do lots and lots of fans. Please i beg you please make sure justice is done in this case, and not just a tiny bit of justice but justice all the way.

Kind regards,
Esther from the Netherlands

February 6, 2010

To the L.A. District Attorney’s Office:

I write due to concerns about the prosecution of Dr. Conrad Murray. Due to the severity of the alleged crimes committed by Dr. Murray resulting in the death of his patient, Mr. Michael Jackson on June 24-25, 2009, I believe a single charge of involuntary manslaughter is insufficient punishment for the crimes committed.

All sources indicate Dr. Murray will be charged with involuntary manslaughter this Monday, February 8, 2009. Statements regarding deals being made so that Dr. Murray need not be arrested and be seen handcuffed flood the news. Looking back to the 2005 arrest of the victim in this case, Mr. Michael Jackson, I remember the prosecution team’s insistence that Mr. Jackson be arrested, handcuffed and taken by police to Santa Maria in a police vehicle to be officially charged with his alleged crime. Mr. Jackson was not offered an opportunity to avoid humiliation of public arrest by a private surrender to the court. If there is to be equal treatment under the law, this offer cannot be afforded to Dr. Murray. This case is not about a parking ticket. Dr. Murray is responsible for the death of a man. No mention of any charges other than that of involuntary manslaughter have been made by the media. While I am not in agreement with the decision of your office not to pursue murder charges, I hope and have faith that Dr. Murray will be charged with additional crimes; crimes perhaps more severe and disturbing. I am concerned that evidence of additional crimes is being put aside in order for your office to successfully convict Dr. Murray of a single crime, a lesser charge if you will. Dr. Murray’s negligence and his actions in the medical treatment and mistreatment of Mr. Michael Jackson extend beyond gross negligence and need to be prosecuted as such.

In 2005, the victim in this case, Mr. Michael Jackson, was charged with any and every possible crime related to his alleged actions. The prosecution ended its case against Mr. Jackson by sending the jury to deliberate fourteen individual counts, many of which bordered on hilarity had they not effectively destroyed a man and his career. Allegations that Michael Jackson kidnapped a family and held them hostage at his estate thereby necessitating a need for them to plan escape via hot air balloon demonstrates the way in which prosecution teams use whatever they need to ensure a conviction. Of course, this case did not result in a conviction. It would be disturbing if Dr. Murray were to be charged only of involuntary manslaughter when the evidence points to additional crimes having been committed. Come Monday, I hope to see multiple counts filed. Dr. Murray’s actions on June 25, 2009, resulting in the death of Mr. Michael Jackson surpass a single charge of involuntary manslaughter. Dr. Murray was not only negligent, but also acted in a criminal manner due to the following:

Murray evaded questioning by police immediately following the pronouncement that Mr. Jackson had died.
Murray refused to sign Mr. Jackson’s death certificate even though the attending doctors stated that Mr. Jackson was dead upon arrival. Additionally, the paramedics arriving on the crime scene state that Mr. Jackson was dead upon their arrival at his residence. They say they continued attempts at resuscitation only at the insistence of Dr. Murray;
Murray fled the hospital once Mr. Jackson’s death was official, presumably due to his realization of culpability;
Murray returned to Mr. Jackson’s residence and removed evidence from a known crime scene;
When interviewed by police days after Mr. Jackson’s death, Murray withheld key details and lied outright about his actions during June 24-25, 2009;
Murray obstructed justice in the investigation of a homicide by providing a false timeline to police investigators;
Murray further obstructed justice by providing false information regarding the dosage of drugs he administered to Mr. Jackson and in stating his inability to contact 911 emergency services since he was unaware of his whereabouts.
Murray withheld key details and information refuting claims that he could not contact emergency services evidenced by multiple phone calls from his cell phone and voicemail messages confirming his use of said phone at the same time he claims to have been attending to and attempting to resuscitate Mr. Jackson;
Murray indicated no knowledge of the source for obtaining Propofol when pharmacy records trace the ordering of the drug to his residence(s);
Murray instructed his employees to remove additional Propofol from storage and to also remove evidence related to the means of his obtaining Propofol;
Murray delayed medical attention that may have saved Mr. Jackson’s life, choosing to spend the small window of time in which Mr. Jackson’s life may have been saved to protect his own interests while neglecting his patient’s dire need for emergency services;
Murray withheld information regarding his knowledge of the drug Propofol;
With prior knowledge of the medical equipment and monitoring requirements for the safe administration of Propofol, and by not providing these requirements, Murray demonstrated blatant disregard for the safety and the life of his patient; and
Murray broke the guiding principle and oath of his profession, “Do no harm.”

Herein lies the necessity that Dr. Murray be prosecuted for all crimes he may have committed and that he be punished for these crimes to the full extent of the law, not because Michael Jackson was MORE important that every other human being, but precisely the opposite; because Michael Jackson was AS important as every other human being.

With the responsibility bestowed upon the judicial branch of government by the Constitution, and under the Constitution’s provision for equal rights and treatment of all US citizens, Dr. Conrad Murray needs to be prosecuted for any and all crimes he may have committed. In fairness under the law, Dr. Conrad Murray needs to be prosecuted in an equal manner and fashion to that of his peers. Prosecute Dr. Murray as Mr. Jackson was prosecuted in the State of California vs. Mr. Michael J. Jackson. To do so, your office will need to charge Dr. Murray with any possible crime that may have ever been committed based on the flimsiest of evidence, regardless of how asinine any charge may appear. While being facetious in saying so, I nonetheless speak clearly to the necessity of fairness and equality.

Dr. Conrad Murray’s crimes must not go unpunished. Murray is not a victim in this case. Mr. Michael Jackson, his devastated children and family, his bereaved friends, and his legion of heartbroken fans are all victims of the crimes committed by Dr. Murray. I trust and have faith that your office will use every legal weapon in your arsenal to ensure that Conrad Murray is prosecuted to the full extent of the law and be prosecuted for all of the laws he has violated resulting in the death of Michael Jackson.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Sincerely,
XXX
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-7 13:12:05 | 显示全部楼层
我相信会有绝大部分FAN会要求看到莫里被警方逮捕!!GOGO!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

禁止访问

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-7 13:12:38 | 显示全部楼层
老大,教教我英文怎么写,我写的不好
I LOVE YOU
  Michael !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-7 13:12:39 | 显示全部楼层
is it.........work?
Ur luv is magical..
____________CHURCH____________
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

12万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2010-2-7 13:13:21 | 显示全部楼层
大家支持呀!英文好的,赶紧写吧!
老K带头写呀!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

137万

积分

圣殿骑士

情愿当“伪 歌迷”,也绝对不当“伪歌 迷”

积分

特别贡献奖

发表于 2010-2-7 13:14:18 | 显示全部楼层
好吧。。。估计这个邮箱会爆掉= =
某些人怎么一出来就酸不拉几的...啧啧啧,多长时间没洗澡了?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-7 13:14:18 | 显示全部楼层
keen大,要怎樣寫?
To the world he was one, but to us he was the world.

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-7 13:14:24 | 显示全部楼层
支持中。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-7 13:15:30 | 显示全部楼层
= =试着写写看,但愿他们看得懂。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

我对我很无语

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-7 13:15:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 天堂.MJ 于 2010-2-7 13:37 编辑

OMG    感觉我们现在好疯狂呀

好吧 ,为了MJ,冲呀

杀过去了..写英文..

写完了    已经发过去了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-7 13:16:15 | 显示全部楼层
顶起来,让更多人写
我的淘宝http://aa1958.taobao.com[/img]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

4万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-2-7 13:16:45 | 显示全部楼层
施加舆论影响,当然要!!

另外,需要给John Branca那两个执行人也施加一下影响,他们现在正在阻挠JEO查看MJ的医疗记录,并试图抹黑JEO。(虽然我不待见JEO,但支持他查看医疗记录)。
执行人黑MJ一部分钱可以,但不可以在手上沾MJ的血。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-7 13:18:21 | 显示全部楼层
有英文棒的写一个稿放在MJJCN上,我们复制发到老大说的邮箱可以吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

21万

积分

圣殿骑士

信仰是永不停息的动力。

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-7 13:19:10 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 MJ_love 于 2010-2-7 13:22 编辑

发送成功了。。希望他们能公正

public procurator,I believe you are equitable.
I hope you can correct to try that case about michael jackosn and Dr.Conrad Murray!!
We love michael and hope to get a justice court decision.
Thank you.

他们应该草草看得懂吧。。晕
小小微博:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

2万

帖子

32万

积分

管理员

飘渺岛主

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-7 13:19:24 | 显示全部楼层
有英文棒的写一个稿放在MJJCN上,我们复制发到老大说的邮箱可以吗?
静爱迈 发表于 2010-2-7 13:18

不真诚,成垃圾邮件了

还是各写各的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 20:01