积分

至尊天神

★★★★★★★★★★★★

积分
发表于 2005-10-9 08:51:59 | 显示全部楼层
这才是好东西
MkGenie 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-9 08:53:27 | 显示全部楼层
歌迷现场记录 谁有空翻译一下: FAN DIARY: "I still can't believe it. I saw Michael...!!" Created: Saturday, 08 October 2005 (PIX coming soon! Check back!) Yep, that’s right! You heard! It all began this morning when me and my friend Jade went to meet my two best MJ buds, Karl and Steve (Biggsy) at Victoria Station at 11:30. We caught the first taxi we could find and made our way excitedly to the hotel where Michael was staying, 'The Dorchester' in Park Lane. After non-stop laughter and excitement and about a 7 minute drive, we got out, outside of the hotel. We arrived to find about 50 fans gathered around the hotel, some with huge posters, signs and banners reading "Michael Jackson - We love you more". They were playing his music, joyfully singing his songs and meeting each other. Of course, we fit in straight away. There was, of course, press scattered about, trying to get interviews from fans. We were all only too happy to tell the world how wonderful Michael is and explain why we made such an effort to be there. We stood there patiently for 2 hours straight, waiting hopefully, excitedly - were we really going to meet Michael Jackson!!?? The King of Pop - our idol!!!?? Within an hour, hotel security bought out some bars to keep us back as much as they could. Fans went mad. Was he finally going to make an appearance? We made up this chant. Half would yell "MICHAEL" and the other half "JACKSON" this went on for about 20 minutes. Other little songs were chanted later. At one point a lady peered from out of the hotel. She came up to myself and a couple of others and tipped us off about where Michael would be at 2:30. "You heard about the show Billy Elliot, going on at the 'Victoria Palace theatre? You guys should go, ya know its sounds good, starts at 2:30," she whispered. "Is Michael going to be there?" someone asked. "I dunno," she said (almost cheekily). She looked away for a second then whispered "Don't tell the press!" She walked away - we didn't know what to think. Who was she? Did she know Michael? Was he going to be there? We wondered for a while. Michael's car suddenly appeared. It took off and drove round the corner past the hotel. Fans went mad!! We all ran as fast as we could – screaming!! Was this Mike?? Was he really in this car? It turns out it wasn't (though it was his car). When it stopped round the corner we realized this was a diversion to get us out of the way so he could leave the hotel and go to the theatre without too much of a struggle. This was not to be, however, when the fans caught on we all ran soooo fast still screaming, past the hotel and just up the road slightly. Where were we? I thought. The crowd of us had stopped where his car now was. It was still the hotel building but it was this place 'The Ballroom' it said. His car sat there. Someone walked into the lobby, they looked shocked, this lady had just seen Paris (Michael’s young daughter) run past through the window. "OMG, I just saw little Paris! She’s soooo beautiful! She was running past in a little red dress!" We all talked about it for a minute then I decided to go and have a look for myself. After 1 minute, the hotel manager said Michael was about to leave through this door. I was shell-shocked. Was he really going to stand where I was standing??? I realized I was really going to see him! Soon police and guards forced us into 2 separate groups. One on the left side the other on the right. There was a walkway in between where Michael would walk through to enter his car with his children. Someone opened his car doors and some fans shouted "Be calm, be calm, be calm!” Holding each other back (well, the rowdy ones anyway). We didn’t want poor Mike to be bombarded, we wanted to make history and make it so that this would be the first time when fans would stay calm. Soon out came 'Grace' the children’s nanny. "Be careful" she said - "his children are there" she said warning us. Out they came, one behind the other. First little Paris, then following her was her gorgeous brother, Prince. I remember crouching down to get a view of them. Prince was right in front of me! OMG! It couldn't be, I thought. I was shaking, along with everyone else. I just couldn't believe it. Prince had these huge brown eyes and big blonde hair. Paris had long brown, wavy hair. Just before Prince got into the car he turned around and looked at his daddy behind (who had just appeared). I will never forget the look on his face. He looked sort of sad, and desperate. He looked like he was thinking 'here we go again look what they’re doing to you, Dad'. They got into the car. Now was the big one. Michael Jackson himself. The feeling I had was just soooo indescribable. The most amazing feeling I'd ever felt in my whole life. He was there standing in front of me! He stopped for a minute or two to sign autographs. It was kind of funny the way he was grabbing the pics of himself, really reluctantly and slowly, worried he might be pulled into the crowd. My friend Jade was among those wanting their pics signed. He said no more but she said to him, "MJ, please sign my picture!" He said ‘ok’ and took it, signed it and handed it back. He walked passed us all and crawled into the car. They sped off. The plan now was to grab the nearest taxi and follow him. Maybe he WAS going to the theatre after all? I walked away from the building and back to the entrance of the hotel, I found myself in tears. My emotions were running high, along with many other people's right then. Jade stopped to calm me down. We lost Karl and Steve. I spoke to them on the phone to find they were outside the theatre. They had followed Mike there. Me and Jade jumped into the nearest taxi we could find (we couldn’t find the underground station and we were in a rush). After 10 minutes and £7, we jumped out at the entrance to the theatre and found our friends. We talked for about 5 minutes and suddenly fans screaming again. Again they made two sides of fans and a walkway for Michael. A couple of police where there but not much security at all. The first person to get out of the car was Raymone Bain, Michael’s spokesperson. She stood at the entrance and yelled “Listen! Michael’s children are there! PLEASE be calm". After a second the children’s nanny ran out of the car really quickly with Paris in her arms. Kicking and crying, poor little girl. She must have been petrified (although probably used to it). It’s still a scary thing for a small child. The only video I got this time was of Grace and Paris's kicking legs and feet. Prince soon scuttled along, thank god he made it ok. No one was expecting what was to come. Michael jumped out of the car. He walked towards the entrance and was unexpectedly pushed to the ground. He was on his knees. People were quite rough at this point. It was quite a sight. An awful one at that. Many of our hearts went out for him at that point. Michael was picked up and pulled into the venue by one of the security. What an awful thing to happen. The picture of him enclosed in this email is Michael just seconds before the incident we had got out of the car, taken by Jade. This is how close we actually were to him. Jo, my friend actually touched him too. Myself, Jade, Karl, Steve and Jo all went to Burger King across the road. We looked back on all of our videos and pictures. We couldn’t believe how lucky we were. Twice in one day! We sat and ate our well deserved meals. After all we hadn't eaten or drunk for hours. Waiting outside the hotel there was no shops or anything. I looked at my friends, they were all staring out of the window. What was it I thought? Karl explained something weird was going on because all the fans were crowded together outside the theatre. I didn’t think anything of it because I couldn’t see. I sarcastically said "Is this one of those times where we drop our food and run?" They all laughed and looked calm - about 3 second later, maybe even 2, they looked outside then at each other and yelled "YES!" and I’ve never seen anything like it. The whole of Burger King upped and left. It was soooo funny we ran outside and had to cross this huge road to get back to the theatre. I was like "OMG, I didn’t mean it, guys! LOL!" They were all like "LOOK" I ran across the road with my hands full, my drink in one hand. I got excited and yelled "**** it" and smashed my coke to the ground. We thought Mike was coming out but it turned out that his spokesperson, Raymone Bain, was outside having a fag brake. LOL! The whole situation was soooo hilarious because of what I’d said. We all left our food and stuff in there as well. Never went back for it. Steve asked Raymone if, when she went back into the theatre, she’d get Mike to sign his Box Set. She took it. I still don’t know whether he got it back yet. Me and Jade left after a bit of mingling with the fans. We chatted to them, swapped images and videos. They were all great people, so kind, and excited. We were all together on this. There was kind of a unique bond going on. Myself and Jade hugged our friends goodbye when all of a sudden fans were chanting "**** the press, MJ is the best” That was excellent. I went "wait a minute - I HAVE to join in quickly". We then left after a minute or so. I was sad to see the end of an amazing day! I still can't believe it. I saw Michael and his gorgeous babies. He was healthy, had a wonderful complexion and looked happy, which we were all soooo glad to see. I hope his experience wasn't too bad for him. I know I'll never forget this day. It was magical. And I wouldn't have loved to share it with anyone else. My friends are amazing guys and the fans were fantastic as well. I hope to see them all next time.As for those of you who are going tomorrow good luck! Just remember to stay as calm as possible and try to keep people calm. Have fun! Hope you are successful in MJ spotting. Oh and remember not to believe EVERYTHING you're told. Just be wise. Love to you all! Jenxxx (Note from MJJsource: Thanks for sharing your story, Jen!! What an exciting day!!)
MkGenie 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-9 09:30:12 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by mojiexue at 2005-10-9 12:32 AM: 咦 上层楼里为啥是双胞胎啊 检查了几遍也是明明只贴了一次 莫名其妙啊 难道因为偶散光:P
因为那本来就是一张图片, 一张图片上有两副照片 你贴两次当然就重复了
MkGenie 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-9 09:36:57 | 显示全部楼层
周六,流行音乐之王Michael Jackson前往伦敦的维多利亚宫殿剧院观看根据电影改编的舞台剧《Billy Elliot》,这是他到英国以来的首度公开露面。 舞台剧开始后15分钟,Jackson才姗姗来迟。他穿着绿衬衣,带着墨镜。他的孩子、保姆及发言人随行。保镖们奋力为他在几百名疯狂的歌迷和记者群中开路,但他还是在混乱中跌倒。 “我们当时在他的酒店外,然后有传言说他要去剧院了,于是我们就赶紧过来。”22岁的歌迷Phillip Goldstone说。 《Billy Elliot》音乐剧讲述的是一个英国北部矿镇里的一个孩子迷恋芭蕾的故事,著名音乐人Elton John爵士为该剧谱写了音乐。 在剧院内,43岁的Gary Dean坐在第三排,Jackson的前面。 他说:“我们在幕间休息的时候知道他已经在这了,还听到有人鼓掌。” 来自圣地亚哥的47岁的Roxanne Wisenberg则说:“之前没人知道,因为在他进来的时候,灯光都已暗下去了。”他在幕间休息的时候与该歌星见了面。 “他向我们问好,有很多人在他周围。”她说道,“他非常亲切,他的孩子也和他一起。” 但是在他离开剧院的时候,又再度遭遇场外歌迷的疯狂。外面一片骚乱,Jackson与被路障挡住的支持者们握手,拿下海报,挥手致意,并打出和平的手势。 但许多人冲破栅栏,围住了他的座车,想靠近他们的偶像。警察们不得不把他们驱开,才能让车开走。 Jackson目前住在伦敦帕克兰的多切斯特酒店,他的歌迷聚集在这家豪华酒店外以期在他去剧院之前看到他。Jackson最终不得不放弃从酒店正门出来的计划。 据信Jackson是周四到达的英国,并正在这里录制为美国“卡特里娜”飓风灾民募捐的新慈善歌曲“From The Bottom Of My Heart”。 在19个月的指控、听证会和审判后,Jackson于今年六月洗脱了所有罪名。此后,他便一直呆在中东的巴林度假,是王室的贵宾。 30岁的歌迷Murtaza Arif告诉记者:“我不相信那些指控。他是一个伟大的艺术家,之外,他更是一个好人,一个伟大的慈善家。”
东日暖暖 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-10-9 09:40:47 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢keen 好消息阿

主题

帖子

7万

积分

圣殿骑士

米帅是我的

积分
QQ
发表于 2005-10-9 10:25:05 | 显示全部楼层
精神挺好 心情挺好 状态挺好 可是......................................手是怎么回事儿啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~?
wentworth miller — 梦想角斗士~我是真的敬佩你~!>。<
저는 지금 북경외국어대학교에서 한국어를 배웁니다

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2005-10-9 10:28:43 | 显示全部楼层
是啊 变胖了
陛下,羊羊永远是你的人.......

主题

帖子

11万

积分

圣殿骑士

出沒不定

积分
发表于 2005-10-9 10:54:30 | 显示全部楼层
臉很紅,是化妝的問題?
QQ520WEIWEI 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-10-9 10:57:05 | 显示全部楼层
:mad:啊~~~与时惧进!MJ真是气色好多了呀:se:se!刚刚看了视频,上帝啊,他们竟然把MJ逼到了车顶上,;)可那该死的停车场也太矮了~~~~~~~~~:foru2:foru2

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2005-10-9 11:19:02 | 显示全部楼层
更多8日照片(don't hotlink) http://www.mjsfc.com/mjgallery/thumbnails.php?album=231 [ Last edited by mojiexue on 2005-10-9 at 11:54 AM ]

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2005-10-9 11:21:31 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by QQ520WEIWEI at 2005-10-9 10:57 AM: :mad:啊~~~与时惧进!MJ真是气色好多了呀:se:se!刚刚看了视频,上帝啊,他们竟然把MJ逼到了车顶上,;)可那该死的停车场也太矮了~~~~~~~~~:foru2:foru2
还磕到了头:bear0

主题

帖子

6万

积分

MJJCN参议员

积分
发表于 2005-10-9 11:30:30 | 显示全部楼层
天神下凡,太牛B了.楼上的你的签名图片里的MJ太可爱了有视频吗??
有故事的人会塑造自己的内心同时去改变这个世界音乐为人性的本原,他是一个有故事的人他将去塑造自己的内心同时去改变这个世界因为你用心在谱写人性的本原。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:00