QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 15184|回复: 63

[4月29日]MICHAEL JACKSON出庭直播

关闭 [复制链接]
mkgenie 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-4-29 18:34:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
提前开贴。 因为我要修电脑。 晚上不知道还来不来的了。 今天可能还会有一些证人作证。 但估计痛痒不大。 Debbie昨天对检方的重创 恐怕很长时间都无法恢复 但检方绝对不是傻子,他们会反击的 所以还是不能掉以轻心。 aucauc83
回复

使用道具 举报

mkgenie 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-29 18:36:09 | 显示全部楼层
昨天法庭。 小片段回放: “你依然喜爱着Michael Jackson吗?”检察官Ron Zonen问。 “我对那个我认识的但从1999年就没见过的Michael有着非常强烈的回忆和感情。”她说。 “他有打电话给你要你去看孩子们吗?”他问。 “不,他没有。”她说。 “谁该对不让你探望孩子们负责呢?”Zonen继续道。 “他是他们的父亲,”她说,“最终是他的决定。但我不想要相信是他。我想要相信的是因为Marc Schaffel一直告诉他说我要夺走他的孩子。” 当检察官Zonen指出,在2003年2月时她依然没见到她的孩子时,Rowe回应说情况比那复杂——孩子们都已经很大了,她需要慢慢回返到他们的生活中,这样才不会让他们受到精神上的伤害。 Zonen问她是否意思是说Jackson对她探望孩子会通情达理的。她回答说,“我从心里希望他是这样。但我们没有谈过,所以我不知道。”
mkgenie 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-29 18:40:41 | 显示全部楼层
BBC新闻: Debbie Rowe本预期是检方呈案结束时的最后一记重量级炸弹。但她当着他们的面爆炸了。 有一次,当被辩护律师Thomas Mesereau告诉说圣芭芭拉治安部监听过她的电话,Debbie转头望着检察官,脱口怒道,“你们这些该死的。你从来没告诉过我。你们竟窃听我的电话?” Debbie Rowe很愤怒。她对任何人都愤怒,除了Michael Jackson。她没有责怪他一句。 她还当庭骂MJ合伙人Marc Schaffel是“Full of shit”,然后向法庭和法官道歉。 她说“Michael很容易被操纵,尤其是当他害怕的时候。”

主题

帖子

17万

积分

圣殿骑士

轰僧哥哥

积分

终生成就奖MJJCN之星格莱米翻唱奖热心助人奖特别贡献奖活动卓越奖

QQ
发表于 2005-4-29 18:43:27 | 显示全部楼层
keen的电脑出什么问题了?

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2005-4-29 20:20:52 | 显示全部楼层
唉!!那SB死耐灯还要在做无谓的挣扎,MJ可没那么多时间跟他们耗.今晚的证人都应该不是很重要的,看来下周MJ就可以进行反击了!老在想MJ被判无罪后,他这段时间的精神以及金钱的损失向谁讨啊?鄙视美国的司法制度!

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2005-4-29 20:26:32 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by MkGenie at 2005-4-29 06:40 PM: Debbie Rowe很愤怒。她对任何人都愤怒,除了Michael Jackson。她没有责怪他一句。
Debbie对MJ真是太好了~~~~难怪咱们迈迈都感动流泪了
[b]一个人的成功并不是在于他拥有多少的财富 而是在于他拥有大量财富的同时 还保持着一颗纯真的童心…… 而 MJ 正是如此[/b]

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

卖刮胡刀的

积分
发表于 2005-4-29 21:02:51 | 显示全部楼层
CBS电视说DEBBIE只手粉碎了检察官的阴谋指控 说昨天,检察官们在座位上忧郁得像参加葬礼一样 ;);)

主题

帖子

2万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2005-4-29 21:09:16 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by 2004漫游太空 at 2005-4-29 09:02 PM: CBS电视说DEBBIE只手粉碎了检察官的阴谋指控 说昨天,检察官们在座位上忧郁得像参加葬礼一样 ;);)
说得真好,太搞笑了 他们估计仿佛到了地狱了吧
[b]一个人的成功并不是在于他拥有多少的财富 而是在于他拥有大量财富的同时 还保持着一颗纯真的童心…… 而 MJ 正是如此[/b]
mkgenie 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-29 22:05:41 | 显示全部楼层
昨天法庭实录: April 28, 2005, Santa Maria, Ca -- Prosecutors were asserting as late as Monday that Debbie Rowe would testify to being scripted prior to filming the rebuttal video. The defense claims that the witness was brought to the stand under false pretense and that the prosecution lied to the court. As it is now apparent, it was merely a hope that prosecutors thought Rowe would corroborate their contentions, as well as the earlier testimony of the accuser’s mother, of being scripted right down to every laugh and smile. Prior to her continued testimony on Thursday, defense attorneys retreated to the judge’s chambers in a bid to request the witness’s entire testimony be stricken. Court began without the jury present, as Judge Melville wished to address the motion at that time. Judge Melville stated it was his sense that, “She hasn't testified long enough for me to know, really, what she's going to say, or anyone else. And your motion might be well-taken. It might not. But I -- I understand what she said yesterday, but I don't really understand what she has to say today. So I would want to really hear more testimony, I think. I understand your position. I just think the -- she barely got started yesterday. I mean, I really -- I think I'd have to let it -- well, I would have to know more about what she says than what I know already to know whether or not your motion is well-taken.” It was Mr. Sanger’s position that his concern was to raise it at the earliest possible moment because, “if it goes too long, then we get into a position where it's hard to undo it.” Judge Melville replied, “There is another side of the coin, though. I let the testimony in based on their representations in their written materials, which -- if the testimony is the exact opposite, I mean, isn't that the testimony that would be relevant to your side of the case?” Mr. Sanger stated, “We thought about it, but the problem is that this will then lead to a tremendous amount of other collateral testimony to put whatever it is in context. And that's my concern. If we go too far down the road, then we pretty much are committed to doing the whole thing.” It was the decision of Judge Melville to continue to hear more testimony before making a final ruling on the motion to strike. The jury then entered the court, and Mr. Zonen continued his direct examination of Debbie Rowe. Examination continued where it had left off the previous day, with the discussion of the interview at Marc Schaffel’s home in Calabasas back in February of 2003. Ms. Rowe stated that she had been at the residence from early in the morning until 9:00 or 10:00 at night, around 9 or 10 hours. Her attorney was there the entire time. However, she was not in the presence of Ms. Rowe the entire time. They were separated at times because Ms. Rowe, “didn't want to see the interviewer before the interview. And the best way to do that was to leave where everything was that was happening in the living room off to the side of the main entrance of the house, so Mr. Schaffel and I went upstairs in his office.” While she had a conversation with Mr. Schaffel at that time, she stated that they did not discuss the interview. Ms. Rowe as asked if she had, at any time, looked at a script. She said she did not. She did state that Mr. Drew had a number of pages of questions and asked her if she wished to see them, and she told him no. She was told there were 105 questions. It was her understanding that he went over all of the questions in the course of the interview. It was established that Mr. Schaffel there the entire time. When asked if he had said anything to her, she stated, “He was hearing sounds in the background, thought it was being picked up on audio, wanted to make sure what the background looked like and everything. He occasionally – not "occasionally," frequently would interject to rephrase a question or an answer.” TRIAL TRANSCRIPT EXCERPT: Mr. Zonen: What kinds of comments did he make? Ms Rowe: He would ask me if I would rephrase an answer or he would ask Mr. Drew to rephrase a question. Mr. Zonen: Do you remember any specific questions that he asked you to rephrase? Ms Rowe: I don't remember a specific -- there were so many, I don't remember any specific. I remember at the end he wanted us to add stuff to clarify what he thought might be misunderstood or something. Mr. Zonen: And did you, in fact, make changes in your interview in accordance with his request? Ms Rowe: Only if it didn't change the meaning of what I had to say. Mr. Zonen: All right. What is it that you were intending to represent in this interview? Ms Rowe: Michael as a wonderful person and as a great father and generous and caring. Mr. Zonen: All right. Did you have information as to Michael Jackson as a wonderful father? Ms Rowe: As I've known him? Yes. Mr. Zonen: When was the last time you'd actually talked with him? Ms Rowe: In 1999. Mr. Zonen: All right. This was in early 2003; is that correct? Ms Rowe: Correct. Mr. Zonen: When was the last time you saw him interact with the children? Ms Rowe: 1991. I'm sorry, 1999. Mr. Zonen: In the course of this interview, did you represent yourself as still being part of the family? Ms Rowe: Yes, I did. Mr. Zonen: Was that true? Ms Rowe: No, it was not. Mr. Zonen: Why did you do it? Ms Rowe: To protect the children and to try to keep the media and questions away and out of their focus. And to make sure that I could do whatever I could even at a distance. Mr. Zonen: How did you approach this interview in terms of your affect? Ms Rowe: I was excited to do it. Mr. Zonen: Why? Ms Rowe: Because I would get to see my children and possibly renew a relationship with Mr. Jackson. Mr. Zonen: Why did you want to do that? Ms Rowe: They're my family. Mr. Zonen: Did you consider them your family? Ms Rowe: Yes. Mr. Zonen: Did you consider Mr. Jackson to be your family to the same extent as your children? Ms Rowe: I don't think anyone is as much as your children, but, yes. Mr. Zonen: How long had it been since you had seen your children? Ms Rowe: About two and a half years. Mr. Zonen: At the conclusion of the interview, did you have a conversation with anybody about when you would be able to see your children? Ms Rowe: Mr. Schaffel said that he was excited, and that we'd be going up to Neverland soon. And I said, "Fine." I said, "Let me know as soon as you can." Mr. Zonen: Was that something that you wanted to do? Ms Rowe: Very much. Very much. Mr. Zonen: When was the last time you had been to Neverland? Ms Rowe: Years. I couldn't tell you. Probably '99, '98. Mr. Zonen: Did you make any contact with anybody about seeing your children within the next, say, 30 days or beyond? Ms Rowe: Mr. Schaffel. I would call him almost weekly. I didn't want to be a noodge, or piss him off, so I would call him and chat him up, and say, "By the way," you know, "Are they back?" You know, "When can I see them?" Because it was my understanding they were out of town. Mr. Zonen: For what period of time did you continue to contact Mr. Schaffel about that? Ms Rowe: About nine months. Mr. Zonen: Did you ever see your children? Ms Rowe: No, I did not. Mr. Zonen: To this day, have you seen your children? Ms Rowe: No, I have not. Mr. Zonen: Have you gone back to court? Ms Rowe: Yes. Mr. Zonen: All right. Were you able to get a ruling in regards to your custody of your children? Ms Rowe: Not regards to custody, but my parental rights were reinstated. Mr. Zonen: Have you seen your children? Ms Rowe: No, I have not. Mr. Zonen: Are you still in court making an effort to do so? Ms Rowe: Very much so. Actively. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Mr. Zonen: Did you ever receive any money for your participation in this interview? Ms Rowe: No. Mr. Zonen: What was your motivation to participate in this interview? Ms Rowe: To see my children. Mr. Zonen: Thank you. I have no further questions. END TRIAL TRANSCRIPT EXCERPT. Mr. Mesereau was then offered the opportunity to cross examine the witness. At that point, he stated that he would like to renew the motion to exclude testimony into those areas. Judge Melville replied, “I'll give you an indicated, subject to full argument, but at this point I would probably not grant that motion.” Mr. Mesereau then proceeded with his cross examination. Source: MJJForum

主题

帖子

4万

积分

至尊天神

爱迈一派

积分
QQ
发表于 2005-4-29 22:12:48 | 显示全部楼层
ROWE好好哦~~~~~~`` 她还是有良心的 呵呵
我只能来这世上一次
所以
请给我一个美丽的名字
好让他能在夜里低唤我
在奔驰的岁月里
永远记得我们曾经相爱的事

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
发表于 2005-4-29 22:26:32 | 显示全部楼层
检方要反扑,只能制造更大的阴谋。但是我们可以看到,检方的证人不是被一一击败,就是倒向MJ一方。 Tom Sneddon一伙如果有幕后人物暗中支持,但他们拙劣的表现,能够让幕后人物还有耐心继续支持下去么?
mkgenie 该用户已被删除
 楼主| 发表于 2005-4-29 22:26:53 | 显示全部楼层

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2005-4-29 22:51:13 | 显示全部楼层
“Full of shit” 巨寒
Supernannan 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-4-30 00:04:30 | 显示全部楼层
Michael来喽~~!
Supernannan 该用户已被删除
发表于 2005-4-30 00:15:08 | 显示全部楼层
据说迈阿密之行是Chris Tucker的注意~~和Michael没关系~~~ 稍候带来详细消息~~ 另外~可怜的Keen啊~~~希望他电脑中的资料都平安~~:(
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 14:52