迈克尔·杰克逊中国网  - 歌迷论坛

找回密码
 加入MJJCN

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
楼主: shell88

Michael Jackson和Diana Ross 的故事(补充8楼-Smile)

[复制链接]

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-22 23:53:40 | 显示全部楼层
他们相视而笑时的快乐很纯粹,而且好象是笑容从这个人心里嗖地一下就溜进了另一个的心上,有着特别的沟通渠道,这种是不是就是所谓的心有灵犀一点通的现实版呀。
做你的饭,这是种态度
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

6万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-23 00:02:50 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢LZ和我们分享,by the way,想问一下倒数第二个视频的背景音乐是什么啊?我觉得好好听啊
我们永远MJ 发表于 2010-2-22 23:38

好品味!这是MJ创作和演唱的Someone put your hand out呀,你没听过?
欢迎光临我的MJ博客:http://blog.sina.com.cn/angelofplanetearth
星星永不会死,它只是转化成一朵微笑,并且融化回归进宇宙的音乐,生命之舞
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-23 00:20:48 | 显示全部楼层
有时候听歌会不看名字,是觉得挺熟的,谢谢啦
永远后面的含义很多,可把一切可想出的美好的词往上加 Micheal my forever love
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-23 00:35:41 | 显示全部楼层
我总不明白,ROSS&小丝为什么不嫁给MJ,我在想为什么?有谁可以告诉我不同意见?
如果喜欢一个人又对他很好,当 ...
zhuoqini 发表于 2010-2-21 17:16

上天有时候就是喜欢捉弄人,明明给了缘份到最后却是有缘无份,他们就像两条平行线,只能相遇却没有交点。DR比迈要大十几岁,年龄肯定是一条难以逾越的鸿沟,如果两个结合了,鬼晓得会出现什么流言斐语,有时候人言可畏,DR有顾忌也不是没有道理的,他们毕竟不是普通人,也不是一般的明星,而是巨星。
如果你有了小孩子,要和一个自己看着长大的人结婚,换成谁都有顾虑。有些事都是冥冥之中安排好的,结婚的那个人不一定是自己最爱的人。。。。哎。。。。反正我觉得这两个的爱情也挺无奈的。。。。。。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-23 00:40:05 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得也是。MJ和Diana在一起,他的眼里好像只有D,他看D非常专注,看别人就很soso。而且MJ和D在一起,他好 ...
mjlmjl 发表于 2010-2-19 21:01

赞同你的说法。
Michael,我爱你!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

淡定勇猛滴猫猫

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-2-23 01:40:30 | 显示全部楼层
温馨的故事,好喜欢!
也许在迈的一生中,除了女儿妈妈之外,DR是他最爱的女人了。
偶是猫猫,淡定勇猛滴猫猫姐!!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Michael, I love you & miss you forever!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-23 01:59:32 | 显示全部楼层
大顶这一段。。完全就是这种感觉。。
迈对ROSS的爱是最深的,影响了他一辈子。。他在情窦出开的时候就陷进对ROSS的爱,后来的那些女人, 对他而言,再也没有ROSS那样的感觉和影响了。。
回复 378# 晕啊晕
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-23 02:07:45 | 显示全部楼层
我在GOOGLE里面找到原文了。。
http://www.dallasnews.com/shared ... ition1.3cf78ce.html

In 1986, Clay G. Small was vice president and division counsel for Pepsi Cola Co., the beverage division of PepsiCo. He was 36 and had been in the job about two years. He was also a big Michael Jackson fan.

[Click image for a larger version] FILE/The Associated Press
FILE/The Associated Press
Michael Jackson's menagerie included his chimp, Bubbles, and a bulldog. He also had zebras, giraffes and a touchy llama in his home zoo in Encino, Calif.

He worked as general counsel for Frito-Lay Inc. from 1995 to 2002. Now 59 and the senior vice president of legal affairs for PepsiCo, Small lives in Dallas.

After Jackson's sudden death last week, Small decided it was right moment to put into writing details of the night he spent with Michael in 1986. He says he wrote the story because "the experience was so unique. Sitting and watching TV with a chimpanzee was unique."
Michael and Me

In 1986, Pepsi-Cola's young and charismatic president, Roger Enrico, called me to his office and summarized the telephone call he had just finished with Jay Coleman, a talent agent for rock stars.

"You're not going to believe this, but Michael wants to do another deal with us," he said.

In 1984, after the release of Thriller, Pepsi had sponsored Jackson's reunion tour. The Victory Tour was an enormous success for the Jacksons and Pepsi. But the success was muted by an unfortunate incident during the filming of a Pepsi ad. Wayward pyrotechnics badly burned Michael's scalp. The commercial, and the incident, added to Michael's fame but, more important, made Roger a media darling – a hard-charging executive with his finger on the pulse of pop culture.

Unfortunately, the burning incident had also created distance between the parties, especially after Michael sent us a draft of the complaint he intended to file in Los Angeles Superior Court. To avoid further adverse publicity, we agreed to pay $1.5 million to the Michael Jackson Burn Center at Mount Sinai Hospital.

Michael was planning a new tour to support the release of Bad and needed cash, which was no surprise. Roger's idea was simple: We'd fly to L.A. to meet with Michael and leave the next day.

On the Pepsi jet, we were joined by Michael's agent and attorney.

These two could only exist in L.A. Frank DiLeo had been the promo man at Epic Records for Thriller and was Michael's new agent. Round-shaped, with a cigar prop at all times, DiLeo carried himself like a bit player in The Sopranos .

John Branca, Michael's longtime, long-haired attorney, was DiLeo's laid-back foil. Branca has a famous uncle: Ralph Branca, the Brooklyn Dodgers pitcher who threw the fastball that Bobby Thomson hit over the fence – "the shot heard around the world."

Roger got to the point – "how much?" DiLeo answered that $10 million for the tour sponsorship (double the price of the Victory Tour) was non-negotiable and that Coke was ready to pick it up if Pepsi hesitated. The flight was spent negotiating Pepsi's tour sponsorship rights.

When we landed, stretch limos took us to the Jackson family compound in Encino.

Before describing the Jackson family house, a little chronological perspective is helpful. 1986 was post Thriller but pre-Neverland. Michael was one of the most famous people in the world, had undergone only one nose surgery, and was just beginning to pale. He was a lovable oddity.

Mom and the mummy

The family's fenced, French chateau-style compound was wedged into a middle-class neighborhood and, of course, had an enormous wrought-iron gate and guard house. John Branca let us into the house and guided us to the living room. We passed the kitchen where Michael's mother, Katherine, was frying smelt – unfortunately, smelt was not on our menu.

Plainly dressed in a starched white shirt and jeans, Michael quietly greeted us and led us to the dining room. My first impression was that his skin was like none I had ever seen. It was translucent. He was in his 20s but still didn't shave. His hair, at this time his own, was long, sparkling and perfectly coifed. He sat down, nodded to Roger, and said nothing while DiLeo described the tour plans. His first words were to ask if we were ready for dinner – then the mummy appeared.

Wrapped from head to toe in gauze, a silent young woman carried to the table small tea cups and a large urn through which she poured us yogurt tea. Michael explained, in his whisper voice, that dinner would be one of his favorites – yogurt tea and cookies made without sugar. I yearned for a smelt or two.

After "dinner," the talk returned to tour plans, and Michael began to warm up. While describing his plans to tour the globe, Michael said that this time he would "set the world on fire" and then said "oops" as he touched the top of his singed head. I laughed out loud until I fielded a sour glance from Roger and realized no one else was even smiling. But Michael gave me a secret wink – I was the only suit who had appreciated his irreverent joke. As the conversation slowed, Michael asked if we would like to go to his room and watch TV.

Bubbles in overalls

Remember, this was 1986, and some of the events that made Michael a paparazzi magnet had not yet occurred.

But his bedroom was far from normal. Throughout the enormous room were 18 mannequins of multiple colors, including purple and green, in various states of undress. I suspect that Michael spoke to and played with these "friends." In the middle of the room was a floor-to-ceiling cage housing Bubbles, Michael's 3-year-old chimp.

Dressed in a diaper and Oshkosh bib overalls, Bubbles joined the party looking and acting like a normal 3-year-old, except awfully hairy. DiLeo and Branca had begged off, so sitting on the couch were Michael, Roger, Bubbles, me and Jay Coleman. And there we sat for an hour and a half, silently watching a John Wayne Western. Roger asked Michael if he was interested in the World Series, and Michael responded, "What's the World Series?"

Michael asked if we would like a tour of the house. Bubbles went back in his cage while the rest of us began the tour with the room next to Michael's bedroom – the Diana Ross shrine.

With a convex ceiling and white brick walls, the room looked like a wine cellar. Every square inch was covered with photos of Diana Ross from her earliest years with the Supremes. On shelves, tables and the floor were hundred of candles that Michael kept burning 24/7 to "honor his friend." We were speechless.

The next room was his dance studio with an elaborate sound system. With shiny floors and ballerina bars, it looked like any other dance studio with one exception – there were no mirrors. I asked Michael about the lack of mirrors and he responded that he did not like to watch himself dance.

A real zoo

Down the back staircase we entered the garage with the cleanest floor I have ever seen. The 12 cars were of every imaginable luxury model, from Ferrari to Mercedes, and they were all white convertibles. I asked Michael which one he liked to drive. He giggled and whispered "only that one," pointing to a VW Rabbit in the far corner.

Before entering the theater, we stopped to examine his 10-foot candy counter stocked with every type of candy known to man. On display were Michael Jackson trading cards, and I asked if I could take some to my kids. Michael grasped his hands together beside his face and said, "Yes, please do, that's exactly what they're there for." With its red plush velvet chairs and full-size movie screen, the theater was a perfect replica of a neighborhood cinema.

On the way out of the theater, we were joined by DiLeo on the way to the zoo. With zebras and giraffes, the zoo was filled with gentle animals. Except one. As we walked toward the llamas, Michael whispered that we should not get too close. Ignoring Michael's advice, DiLeo waddled right up to one and was promptly spat on and then bitten. No one even tried to stifle their laughter.

We said our goodbyes and promised to meet again the next morning. Roger steered us to the hotel for his Sambuca, espresso and cigarettes. At around 1 a.m. he announced he was leaving for New York in the morning and directed me to stay in L.A. until the contract was signed.

A few days later, Branca and I sent the contracts to our clients. I never spoke with Michael again, but two weeks later, he sent each of my children an autographed photo and sent me tickets for his show in Madison Square Garden.

但有一件事挺有意思,百事的前副总裁在去年发表过一篇文章,里面有讲述了1986年他到MJ家拜访的情形,其中有一段:

Michael问我们是否想参观他的房子。泡泡回到笼子,其余的人就跟着他,第一个参观的房间是他卧室旁的一个房间——Diana Ross圣殿。这个房间贴满了Diana Ross的照片,还到处点着长明的蜡烛,以向他的朋友致敬。看的人都无语了。

这段有原文链接吗?求
回复 394# 新生迈迈
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-23 02:16:47 | 显示全部楼层
外国歌迷制作的关于MJ和DR的视频, 很感人.

Michael Jackson and Diana Ross 1

Michael Jackson  ...
nitrogen 发表于 2010-2-20 21:15

亲的这三段视频看的我泪奔~~~真的,一个人到底有多幸福,从他的笑容就可以知道,我再去哭会儿
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

4万

积分

至尊天神

失去你,赢了世界又如何?

积分
发表于 2010-2-23 09:06:03 | 显示全部楼层
很有感触,谢谢楼主!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2010-2-23 09:58:32 | 显示全部楼层
相知相识,相亲相爱的一对,感动死了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-2-23 10:06:29 | 显示全部楼层
一定要看看。迈迈,很久没来,不曾停止想你
建议大家以后捐款,特别是以慈善名义捐赠的款项或物资都一定在最后署名--迈克尔·杰克逊歌迷
以行动支持迈并将他的爱传递下去好吗?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

13万

积分

圣殿骑士

迈地里行走的花

积分
发表于 2010-2-23 11:33:06 | 显示全部楼层

Diana Ross 对MJ到底有没有爱情?

Diana Ross 对MJ到底有没有爱情?看了最近shell88发的他们两人之间的故事,我更加迷惑了.可以肯定一点的是,DR爱MJ,但这种爱,到底有没有爱情的成分还是仅仅是友情和亲情?如果有,她为什么不嫁给MJ?能让MJ深爱40年的,全世界只有她一个女人!为什么?为什么她这样铁石心肠?看到1986年美国音乐大奖颁奖礼Michael望向Diana那辛酸的眼神,他一反常态没戴墨镜,表情很复杂,我哭了,真的为MJ难过!他这样爱她,为什么她不接受?难道是因为年龄问题吗?我不相信世界最开放的国度会因为年龄而阻隔爱情!看过<朗读者>吗?剧中男主角爱上女主角时,男主角15岁,女主角40岁,但是爱情,就在他们相遇时发生了!他们自然的交融在一起,时隔20年,仍然深爱着!看到结尾女主角出狱前自杀,男主角坐在她的牢房里哭泣,我哭了,真的很感动!DR,拥有全世界最善良最美丽最有才华的男子的爱,却不知道珍惜,太可悲了!我相信<Remember The Time >是写给她的,难道她听不出来吗?看到96年世界音乐大奖DR坐在MJ腿上MJ害羞的象个孩子,上帝啊!这么优秀的男子,为什么不给他想要的爱!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2010-2-23 11:37:34 | 显示全部楼层
出了当事人没人知道,现实中的感情很少能拿小说中的故事套的,人的感情很复杂,甚至每个时段的想法都不一样的。还有感情和现实的交融难说呀
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

5万

积分

圣殿骑士

Smile

积分

热心助人奖

QQ
发表于 2010-2-23 11:40:13 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得罗斯深爱这迈,只是没选着和他在一起。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 08:32