积分
发表于 2010-4-5 02:46:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复  MJ,神而已。
大家都说要有爱心啊
我就是在表现爱心和客观的看待事物。L.O.V.E 
就算mu ...
dora 发表于 2010-4-4 19:03

Dora,

I think this will be the last time I reply you on this post. I really hope you respect our wish and stop preaching. If you are uncomfortable with our thread, just leave.  Believe me, you will not be able to change our mind. Thank you.

Frankly speaking, I am truly disappointed with the comments that Janet made about being an addict and in denial. At this juncture, I think she and the family is more interested in protecting the family image. They want to give the public the impression that they are not a dysfunctional family and they did try to intervene but failed, and they are not to blame.  Your subsequent post said that if the Jackson family do not care, why do we fans care? To be honest, I do not have a good impression of the Jackson family and I felt that they have let Michael down too many times and never stop riding on his coattail. Them not caring does not mean we fans cannot care and do our part to fight for Michael. our way.

You then said that Michael reputation and legacy was has been tarnished since 1993. Have you ever thought why is this so? Again 2003, if you read the trial transcript and what is reported in the media, why is there is so much misreporting?  Media has made Michael's live a living hell for the past 20 year and Bashir is the biggest culprit, among others! Believe me, had it been someone else, that person would have committed suicide or turn to drugs ages ago! Michael has always pride himself for healthy living so why did he turn to prescription drugs to dull away the pain? The false allegation in 1993 and the MEDIA! He was NOT taking drugs to get high or anything like that. He was taking prescription drugs for his pain (possibly lupus) and and to get a decent sleep (although I don't agree with the method).

You then mentioned about McCaulay Calkin sleeping with Michael as an example. This leads me to believe that you somehow do not believe Michael's innocent. I am shocked! Yes, Michael does not do things nor think the way other "normal“ people do. But w hen is being different a crime? I think you should visit our mjtruthnow website to learn more.

Lastly, you talked about Michael has to be responsible for his actions. That I agree but boy, he paid a huge price for it, he lost his life! Now, using the same line of argument. we want Bashir to be responsible for his actions and what he has done to Michael. He should stop benefiting for the huge paycheck that he is getting courtesy of Michael. You can call it revenge if you like but the way we see it, making things right and it is long overdue!

"Don't judge a man until you've walked two moons in his moccasins" - Michael Jackson
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with"

Michael Jackson

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-4-5 10:28:18 | 显示全部楼层
回复 388# 2210HumanNature

HumanNature,你的发言,我翻译了一下,好让更多的亲能明白你的看法。你不介意吧!还有我想说:“我能理解你也支持你!”

First and foremost, I would like to express my upmost gratitude to mjwanjun, 鹰 and the voting team for their support and is truly touched by how passionately they defend Michael. THANK YOU!
首先,我想对mjwanjun,鹰及投票群的亲们所给予的支持表示我最大的感激。我真真切切的被他们坚决维护迈克尔而感动。谢谢你们。

, please excuse me for replying you in English. I have difficulty expressing myself eloquently in Chinese, so here goes.
请原谅我在这里用英文给你回复,因为我难以很好的用中文表达我自己。

, I fully agree that Michael always preaches healing this world with L.O.V.E and believe me, all of us fans GET IT and rest assure that we do try in our every aspect of our live to do just that, be kinder, be more forgiving, give with your heart, etc. I can say that I am a better person because of what I learn from Michael, the man.
我个人完全赞同迈克尔一直以来宣扬的用爱来拯救世界。请相信我,也请相信他的粉丝们都领悟到他的大爱,并真正地在生活中努力去实践:让自己变得更仁爱,更宽容,更真诚……。可以这样说,因为迈克尔,我现在成为一个更好的人。

I am one of those who came to learn more about Michael Jackson after 25 June. Like others, I felt sad and a sense of lost when I heard the news but did not think too much about it. However, I could not get it out of my mind and started to do some research about the man. I must say, I am truly shocked and repulsed by all the biased reporting and "crucification" of Michael by the media. A whole new generation did not get a chance to really appreciate his music and experience the “magic” as a result of what the media did, hammering in that he is a "freak" and undermining his music legacy...........it’s disheartening.
我是那些6月25后才来更多地了解迈克尔的人之一。同其他人一样,在得知迈克尔离开时,我感到深深的失落和难过,但当时并没有多想。然而我发现我无法将之释怀并开始搜索关于这个男人的信息。我必须要说,媒体对迈克尔的歪曲报道和迫害(crucification,钉在十字架上处死,迫害,折磨。并不是什么人都能用crucification的,对我来讲,能用crucification这个词的人就等同于他的地位等同于耶稣。译者注。)让我感到震惊和厌恶。因为媒体的恶意报道而使得一代人没有机会真正地去欣赏迈克尔的音乐和领略他传奇般的魔力,而把他定义成怪人并诋毁他的音乐,这太让人沮丧了!

By far, the worst piece was the one done by Bashir "Living with Michael Jackson" which was maliciously edited to portray Michael in the worst light (please do watch "Take two - The Footage You Were Never Meant To See" to see what really happened). Whilst Michael's career and life was being destroyed, Bashir was being rewarded with a career with big paycheck by ABC for manipulating Michael for ratings and $$.  This "mockumentary" prompted an extensive investigation which leads to the trial - Michael went through 5 months of hell and you can see that he is slowly dying inside! He then has to “run away” from his own country and never ever went back to his home, Neverland that he loves.
而至今为止,最糟糕的报道恐怕就是马丁巴舍儿所制作的:《与迈克尔在一起》的报道了。这个报道经过恶意的剪辑使得迈克尔处于最坏的境地。(请看MJ反击片2 ——镜头背后的真相,看真相到底是什么。)当迈克尔的事业和生活都被破坏的同时,马丁巴舍儿却因此得到了ABC的聘用和大笔的金钱。正是这个恶意的假纪录片引起了对迈克尔的广泛的调查并导致那次审讯——而迈克尔因此度过了地狱般黑暗而痛苦的5个月,你能看到他的内心正慢慢死去。他不得不离开自己的国家并再也不回他曾深爱的的梦幻庄园。

Bashir is wicked and evil! To me, Bashir is just as guilty as Arvizo and Murray and because of what he did, 3 lovely children will grow up without the father that loves them very much!  Please go and see the photos of Michael going in and out of the court house day in day out (http://www.mj-upbeat.com/COURTPHOTOSHOMEBASE.htm), witness Michael’s pain, anguish and agony, then tell me “its all for L.O.V.E.”
巴舍儿邪恶,道德败坏。对我来说,巴舍儿跟加文阿维左和莫里一样有罪。迈克尔是如此地爱他的孩子,他的离开让三个可爱的孩子只能在没有父亲的关爱中成长。请你看看迈克尔出庭时的照片(http://www.mj-upbeat.com/COURTPHOTOSHOMEBASE.htm),看看他的痛苦,他的愤怒,然后再来告诉我:“一切为了爱。”!

Post 25 June, different group of admirers were doing different things to celebrate and continue Michael's legacy. Some believe in doing charity since Michael is such a great humanatarian, some his arts (dance and song, e.g. Thrill the World), etc, all amazing! We however, felt that it is Michael’s image in the public that is most burdened, due to what the media has done in the past 20 years. We felt that something has to be done to show the public the truth, how he has been wrongly characterized by the media. If you have the chance, please go to our website www.mjtruthnow.com. Our goal is Media Vindication for Michael and work towards passing of Michael Jackson Law.(?) We want to stop the media from further defaming Michael, who is now dead and to do that, journalist would be expected to comply with certain code of ethics.  This is hard work and it will take many, many years.
6月25后,各个迈迷群体一直在做各种事情来赞颂和继续迈克尔的精神。一些人开始信奉仁爱,因为迈克尔是一个如此博爱仁慈的人。他的艺术(舞蹈和音乐,比如说:Thrill the World等等,都是那么的令人惊叹。我们认为迈克尔在公众中的形象很大程度上要归根于媒体过去20多年中的报道。而我们认为我们应该做些什么来让公众知道真相,让公众知道迈克尔是怎样被媒体歪曲的。如果有机会,请你访问我们的网站:www.mjtruthnow.com.。我们网站的目标是:为迈克尔辩护!我们要阻止媒体再继续诋毁迈克尔,那个现在已经离开我们的人。为了这,记者就要遵守一定的道德守则。这将会是一项艰难且长久的工作。

Dora, please understand that each and every fan deals with the situation differently and go about loving and preserving Michael’s legacy in our own way. You are a very kind hearted person and I truly admire you for that. Some of us are not so forgiving and a lot of us are still grieving and dealing with the lost. There are time when Michael fights back, like when he demonstrated against SONY and Tommy Mottola. But in most situation, he chooses to express them in his songs – D.S., Privacy, Leave Me Alone, Tabloid Junkie, just to name a few. Sometimes I think, had Michael fight back more often, perhaps things might, just maybe be different today…..
Dora, 请你理解每一个粉丝处事的不同,我们都用自己的方式在保护并延续着迈克尔的精神。我真的很欣赏你是一个善良的人。我们当中的一些人没有那么的宽容,而我们很多人仍然还是会为迈克尔的离去而难过。迈克尔也会回击,正如他会公开反对SONY和 Tommy Mottola。但很多时候,他选择在歌曲中抒发他的愤怒,比如:DS, Privacy, Leave Me Alone, Tabloid Junkie,在这里就只举例一些。而有时候我会想,如果迈克尔能采取更多的回击,也许今天,事情将会不一样……

I hope you will respect our decision and our actions as we respect yours. PEACE!

我希望你能尊重我们的决定和做法,就像我们尊重你的一样。祝好!

评分

参与人数 3金钱 +102 收起 理由
1075297545 + 1 谢谢K,辛苦了
o2maple + 100 翻译帝。。。

查看全部评分

Miss you so much. I love you.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-4-5 10:31:20 | 显示全部楼层
回复 393# 2210HumanNature

Dora, I am truly disappointed when I read this post of yours. Being kind hearted does not mean that you should accept what is thrown your way. There is such as thing as justice.
Dora,看到你的这条回复,我真的很失望。善良并不意味着你要去接受所有抛给你的一切。你要知道,这世上还有种东西叫公正!

Yes, whether Murray goes to jail or not, Michael will not come back. Even if Bashir loses his job, Michael will not come back. We know that but it does not change the fact that we like to see justice being serve. Please remember, Michael paid a huge price for thinking that it is ok to take anesthesia to get a good night sleep - his life. 3 young children will grow up without their father and I cannot fathom Bashir not going to jail for what he has done.
是的,我们都明白,不管莫里是否会进监狱,或者马丁巴舍尔失去工作,迈克尔都无法复活。但是这并不能改变我们希望能得到公正。请你记住,迈克尔付出了多大的代价让自己去接受只能通过麻醉药来入睡。他的三个孩子将在没有父亲的环境下长大。我不能理解巴舍儿可以不因他所做的这一切而进监狱。
Think about it!
好好想想吧!

评分

参与人数 1金钱 +100 收起 理由
o2maple + 100 翻译帝。。。

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-4-5 10:33:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复 407# 2210HumanNature

Dora,

I think this will be the last time I reply you on this post. I really hope you respect our wish and stop preaching. If you are uncomfortable with our thread, just leave.  Believe me, you will not be able to change our mind. Thank you.
Dora:
我想这将是我最后一次在这个贴里给你回复。我真心希望你能尊重我们的心愿并停止你的鼓吹言论。如果我们的态度令你不舒服,那请你离开。相信我,你改变不了我们!谢谢!
Frankly speaking, I am truly disappointed with the comments that Janet made about being an addict and in denial. At this juncture, I think she and the family is more interested in protecting the family image. They want to give the public the impression that they are not a dysfunctional family and they did try to intervene but failed, and they are not to blame.  Your subsequent post said that if the Jackson family do not care, why do we fans care? To be honest, I do not have a good impression of the Jackson family and I felt that they have let Michael down too many times and never stop riding on his coattail. Them not caring does not mean we fans cannot care and do our part to fight for Michael. our way.
坦率地说,我对珍妮关于迈克尔用药成瘾并拒绝家人帮助的说法感到很失望。在这样一个过度的关键时刻,我想她和她的家族更在乎的是他们的家族形象。他们想让公众觉得他们并不是一个机能障碍的家族,他们的确试着阻止过但是失败了,这样他们就能免于公众的责备。你随后的回帖说:如果杰克逊家族都不在乎,那我们歌迷为什么要在乎?说实话,杰克逊家族给我的印象并不好,我觉得他们让迈克尔多次失望并且一直以来都没有停止过倚仗迈克尔的声望来达到目的。他们家族的不在乎并不意味着我们歌迷就不能关心。我们可以用我们自己的方式为迈克尔斗争。(这句翻得有点囧,莫见笑——)

You then said that Michael reputation and legacy was has been tarnished since 1993. Have you ever thought why is this so? Again 2003, if you read the trial transcript and what is reported in the media, why is there is so much misreporting?  Media has made Michael's live a living hell for the past 20 year and Bashir is the biggest culprit, among others! Believe me, had it been someone else, that person would have committed suicide or turn to drugs ages ago! Michael has always pride himself for healthy living so why did he turn to prescription drugs to dull away the pain? The false allegation in 1993 and the MEDIA! He was NOT taking drugs to get high or anything like that. He was taking prescription drugs for his pain (possibly lupus) and and to get a decent sleep (although I don't agree with the method).
你还说迈克尔的形象和声望在93年就已经损毁,那你有想过为什么会这样吗?回到2003年,如果你有看过法庭审判记录和媒体的报道,那请你想想为什么会有这么多的不实报道。再过去的20年里,媒体已经陷迈克尔于地狱般的处境之中。而巴舍儿正是其中最大的罪人!
相信我,如果换做是别人,那他也已经自杀或者药瘾成性,无法自拔了!迈克尔一直以他的健康为豪,那他为何还借助处方药来减轻痛苦?那都是93年错误的指控和无良的媒体。迈克尔并不是用药物来让自己兴奋或别的什么。他用处方药是来减轻疼痛(可能是因为皮肤疾病引起的)和能够入睡(虽然我并不赞同这种做法)

You then mentioned about McCaulay Calkin sleeping with Michael as an example. This leads me to believe that you somehow do not believe Michael's innocent. I am shocked! Yes, Michael does not do things nor think the way other "normal“ people do. But w hen is being different a crime? I think you should visit our mjtruthnow website to learn more.
你还提到关于迈克尔和麦考利一起睡觉的事作为例子,这让我相信你根本就不相信迈克尔的清白。你真的让我很震惊!是的,迈克尔的处事和思维跟我们常人不一样,但是难道这个不同就是犯罪行为吗?我想你应该登陆我们的网站:www.mjtruthnow.com.以了解更多。

Lastly, you talked about Michael has to be responsible for his actions. That I agree but boy, he paid a huge price for it, he lost his life! Now, using the same line of argument. we want Bashir to be responsible for his actions and what he has done to Michael. He should stop benefiting for the huge paycheck that he is getting courtesy of Michael. You can call it revenge if you like but the way we see it, making things right and it is long overdue!

最后,你说到迈克尔不得不要为他的行为负责。我认同这一点,但是你知道,他付了很多钱,他还失去了他的生活!现在同理,我们要巴舍儿为他的所作所为负责。他应该停止享有他从迈克尔那得到的恩惠和礼遇。你可以说这是复仇,如果你想这样称呼的话。但我们认为我们是在做正确的事!并且这事其实早就应该做了!
"Don't judge a man until you've walked two moons in his moccasins" - Michael Jackson
非亲历者勿妄言——迈克尔杰克逊
(moons在此处的意思不是月亮的意思,据说在印第安人的理解中,是两个月的意思,意思就是说,在评价一个人之前,要以他的身份生活两个月(穿着他的鞋走两个月)。这样才能真正理解这个人。mocassins是印第安人穿的一种鞋。这句话出自美国印第安人。译者注)

评分

参与人数 3金钱 +102 收起 理由
1075297545 + 1 辛苦了,谢谢!
o2maple + 100 翻译帝。。。

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

侠之大者

积分
发表于 2010-4-5 11:27:36 | 显示全部楼层
回复 410# 迈迈的心语

迈迈的心语, 非常谢谢你帮我翻译这一些。希望大家多点了解为什么我们要这样子。每个人都有的选择,都是为了Michael
"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with"

Michael Jackson

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-4-5 12:08:42 | 显示全部楼层
回复 411# 2210HumanNature

My pleasure!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

9万

积分

圣殿骑士

一块爱MJ的石头

积分
发表于 2010-4-5 14:17:17 | 显示全部楼层
K,翻译辛苦啦。
继续去动员更多亲签名
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

13万

积分

圣殿骑士

Flying eagle

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-4-5 15:02:43 | 显示全部楼层
下午才有了机会爬上坛子,看到K的翻译,提高不少。之前借助在线翻译看了nature的这几个帖子,只知道大楷说了些啥,但具体内容,我也不清楚,今天看到经婉君授意K替她翻译的这些文字,我才明白了其中具体所指,谢谢婉君,谢谢nature,谢谢K(迈迈的心语),是你们让我对现在的这个签名有了更深刻的认识
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

21万

积分

圣殿骑士

信仰是永不停息的动力。

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-4-5 15:03:27 | 显示全部楼层
signed....
小小微博:
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

13万

积分

圣殿骑士

Flying eagle

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-4-5 15:13:24 | 显示全部楼层
回复 412# 迈迈的心语

K ,真诚地谢谢你,没有你,我看不懂这些英文的具体含义,都说,好的翻译是一种再创作,看到你流畅的文字,适度的解释,我想会有很多之前像我一样对这个签名活动认识不深刻的人,会因此而改变或改进对此活动的看法的,谢谢你
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

13万

积分

圣殿骑士

Flying eagle

积分
QQ
发表于 2010-4-5 15:19:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复 411# 2210HumanNature

Nature,经K翻译后才看明白你的文章,好文笔呀!你也是个非常有爱心、善良、嫉恶如仇的才女呢 谢谢你给我们大家讲了这些,我更理解你们的作为了,我想大家也和我是一样的吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-4-5 15:23:44 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 迈迈的心语 于 2010-4-5 16:08 编辑

回复 416# 1075297545

鹰!
你太夸奖我了!其实我还有很多地方需要提高。
不过能为大家做点事,我很开心!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

1万

积分

王者传奇

积分
发表于 2010-4-5 15:38:10 | 显示全部楼层
签了,那种人能当记者的话我岂不是永远都是联合国秘书长?
亲爱的天使,我爱你~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

3万

积分

至尊天神

积分
发表于 2010-4-5 15:38:48 | 显示全部楼层
看了各位迈亲的发言,发自内心被大家对MJ的真情所感动,尤其是看了HUMANNATURE 的肺腑之言和迈迈的心语TX 的精彩翻译,说实话,我看的时候都忍不住掉泪,我能够清楚地感受到大家对MJ的片片赤诚之心,是的,MJ值得我们为他这么做!!MJ为世界付出了这么多,到了我们该为他做些什么的时候了!MJ有权获得公正和清白,即使已经不在人世!!不要去理会某些人的“疯”言“疯”语,哪怕全世界都背叛他,至少我们不会!!我们永远爱他!!

谢谢楼主和大家。

我刚才已经SIGNED,希望能够为这个活动尽一份绵薄之力!

我爱你--MJ。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

1万

帖子

14万

积分

圣殿骑士

积分
发表于 2010-4-5 16:30:05 | 显示全部楼层
angieliong来啦,呵呵看来我又多了一个知音了哈 你不知道这个dora真是个怪人,他不知道跑到 ...
1075297545 发表于 2010-4-5 02:26

Ying, I get fed up with This DORA too , don't bother her ! come on dear , have a cup of coffee !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入MJJCN

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|迈克尔杰克逊中文网(Michael Jackson Chinese Fanclub)[官方认证歌迷站] ( 桂ICP备18010620号-7 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-6 07:17